Starting, again

Options
2»

Replies

• WorkingonME80
    WorkingonME80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @nwoutdoorgrl Did I write that? For real, I’m so damn frustrated with myself for being where I’m at, starting over AGAIN! I feel like I’ve started over 5 times over the course of the last year. I totally feel ya!
  • coreyswaggedoutwilson
    Options
    Ive also recently started my health journey all over again and i have been working harder then before at my goals i definitely want to add you cause support is very important through a process like this, its amazing when you have people on your side striving for goals the same way you are.
  • nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    jessj2016 wrote: »
    @nwoutdoorgrl Did I write that? For real, I’m so damn frustrated with myself for being where I’m at, starting over AGAIN! I feel like I’ve started over 5 times over the course of the last year. I totally feel ya!

It is quite frustrating. Losing weight is hard, especially when you’ve programmed yourself to use food has a coping mechanism for hard emotions. It’s a difficult habit to break. But, the good and encouraging news is that with determination, patience, and motivation, new, healthy habits can me formed. :)

One thing that I have told myself this time around is that it’s not a constant uphill journey though, meaning that I will make mistakes, I will use food to cope, and I will fall. But, I’m choosing to give myself kindness and to not guilt and shame my moments in which I feel like I failed.

We can do this! I know we can. You have my support and encouragement. ;)

• Keef75
    Keef75 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, i started back about 2 months ago and happy to say going well so far.. only recently came back to MFP though as was tracking my macros on LifeSum but that app is not social so no one to share experiences/advice with. Always happy to offer encouragement if anyone needs it. Stay strong, remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint. 💪