I could use a few more friends!

Options
Around March I had over 100 friends and it was great to see the newsfeed full of support and plenty of people for me to try and support.

Slowly but surely they all stopped logging in. I am down to a handful now that have been with me from the get go (just hit 310 days logged in) and it would be great to add a few more friends!

A smidge about me: I suck at eating enough fruit/veg, I have a sweet tooth, I do NOT eat "clean". My preferred exercise is high intensity interval training and most of my workouts are from Zuzka Light and her ZCUT DVDs. I do also walk, pretend I can run, and swim on occasion.

I have 2 kids and 4 cats and as of right now, a foster dog. I enjoy reading, crappy TV (think MasterChef, Sister Wives, etc), and basking in the sun similar to a reptile.

Replies

• sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I will attest to your awesomeness. :drinker:
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I will attest to your awesomeness. :drinker:

Haha! Thanks Sarah. You are pretty awesome too!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love your personality! I have fallen off the wagon more times than I can count, but I'm back at it and serious this time- I've realized time is just going to keep flying by me! I have a lot to lose, I don't always get my diary completed and I try my harder to content and support my friends, but don't always comment on everything. I've also been trying to learn to run, I do walk and use physique 57 dvds at home.

I'll send you a friend request momentarily :) Love meeting new people!
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me. I log in daily multiple times a day!
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    Feel free too add me. I log in daily multiple times a day!

Got you! Thanks!
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Around March I had over 100 friends and it was great to see the newsfeed full of support and plenty of people for me to try and support.

Slowly but surely they all stopped logging in. I am down to a handful now that have been with me from the get go (just hit 310 days logged in) and it would be great to add a few more friends!

A smidge about me: I suck at eating enough fruit/veg, I have a sweet tooth, I do NOT eat "clean". My preferred exercise is high intensity interval training and most of my workouts are from Zuzka Light and her ZCUT DVDs. I do also walk, pretend I can run, and swim on occasion.

I have 2 kids and 4 cats and as of right now, a foster dog. I enjoy reading, crappy TV (think MasterChef, Sister Wives, etc), and basking in the sun similar to a reptile.

Yep had quite a few friends but they have dwindled.
    I also have 2 kids, love reading and worshiping the sun. Love crappy tv but don't get to watch much of it.
    Friend request sent :smile:
  • morgz616
    morgz616 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I am just climbing back on the wagon & all of my old friends have left me :(
    I have 3 children (5yrs, 3yrs & 1.5yrs)& enjoy working out when I can. Food is my biggest issue.

any friends would be great. keep up the good work all!
  • YellowSummerRoom
    YellowSummerRoom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in the beggining stages of the weight loss road but I'm absolutely in it for the long haul. I need all the support I can get!
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    I got you all (I think!). Thanks for the adds!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request, you can never have to many supportive friends to help you through your new lifestyle.
    I log daily and like to give and receive comments.
    Anyone else feel free to add me.

Good luck.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    you can add me I log in daily anyone can add me
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I log daily. I try to eat clean but wine gets in the way:) I workout 5 nights a week. I am a 40 yr old wife and mother of one (16 yr old daughter, hence the need for wine!) Feel free to add me.
  • MaintainCats
    Options
    I log daily. I try to eat clean but wine gets in the way:) I workout 5 nights a week. I am a 40 yr old wife and mother of one (16 yr old daughter, hence the need for wine!) Feel free to add me.

I added you! Thanks!
  • binor
    binor Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Add me. I work long hours and go to too many happy hours. But I log daily good or bad. I only log on at night during the week but I do log
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I check in every day and am very supportive.
  • MickeyBoo
    MickeyBoo Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more supportive friends. I am re-starting and finding my way after a very long run (years!) of continuous back injury and chronic pain. I'm at the point where I am over it and although it hurts I just need to do it, but keeping my motivation up day to day in the face of pain and literally not being able to move is hard.

Seeing others successes and progress on the news feed is really inspiring so feel free to add me! Bit about me, I am a mum to 5, work from home and am trying very hard to exercise and log in daily and keep on track!
  • justinhemker
    justinhemker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me; everyone just up and disappeared. Ya'll feel free to add me if you'd like. :wink:
  • fitaftrbaby
    Options
    i could use a few friends too. steady logging in for 3 weeks I know thats not long compared to some. but i am starting my fitness journey after having my daughter 4.5 months ago. Im a role model now and want to be the best i can be. Getting my fitness and eating habits into a lifestyle that i can pass on to my beautiful little girl. 15 lbs down so far!!
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use a few more friends on here. It's nice to have the support and motivation of everyone who is in the same boat!
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivating friends. I'll add you!