I could use a few more friends!

Options

Replies

• jesstyler15
    Options
    Hi!

This is my first day! I'd love to make some MFP friends :)
  • nygiants1313
    Options
    Doing HIIT suckssss. but you always feel amazing when you finish :)
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends too, feel free to add me!
  • helenoctober
    helenoctober Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm logging everyday and reading everybody's struggle, its a good thing knowing you're not alone in the wellness challenge
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I could use new friends, too. Lots of mine gave up on MFP over the months and they stopped logging in. Fresh motivation would be helpful!
  • MKisbee
    MKisbee Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love if you would add me!
  • ShelliesTrying
    ShelliesTrying Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm just now starting my re-entry into this weight loss journey. I just like to eat :( so counting calories sucks for me. Feel free to add me, any of you ;)
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i want to be your friend! I have a total sweet tooth and fight it every day!
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (that goes for anyone). I log in multiple times a day and I usually have chocolate or something sweet every other day lol
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me, just getting back into swing of things here. I was great for several months, then summer break with kido killed me. Gaind 10 of the 23 I lost back. Back and ready to kick back into gear. I log every day! I eat pretty good when I'm good so feel free to check out what I eat. I don't starve myself and try to eat daily cal + about 500 of my exercise cal. Good luck, hope to see you as new friend!
  • jarbo007
    jarbo007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I have been there... feel free to add me. It is like pulling teeth to get anyone where I am at to help me.
  • pastabelly
    pastabelly Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sent you an add. Work part-time. Mom of 2 kids (soon to be 2 and 4 year olds)and 3 furrkids :) and love Gordon Ramsey so watch Hells Kitchen and Masterchef whenever I'm not Stuck watching cartoons with the kids. I log on everyday. .recently had my 1 year anniversary logging. I log it all...good or bad. Would love more supportive friends :)
  • McCrabby
    McCrabby Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends too... I'm pretty new, but I've been logging in daily. :)
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ryan & I am a ray of sunshine :devil:

Everyone can feel free to add me.
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    Hi im sammie ...feel free to add me..i could use some support as i dont get any at home.
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add. I'm on pretty much every day, unless I'm off wandering.

Anyone else is free to add me as well!
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me guys! Most of the time i'm horribly positive and use a lot of exclamation marks and smileys (which i apologise for in advance...) i log in everyday and comment when i can
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active. I lift weights a lot!