Replies

• breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A bagel with hot coffee
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I didn't read the other responses so I'm probably repeating, but I like to eat instant oatmeal as my "second breakfast" and sometimes I will chop up a sour apple (Granny smith etc.) and microwave it, sprinkle with brown sugar and add a dollop of whipped cream.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I do soup too. I just microwave at work in the afternoon rather than reaching for cookies :#
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    beulah81 wrote: »
    Tonight's snack was quick oatmeal cooked in the microwave with chopped prunes and some whole milk. Warm, creamy and satisfying.

Me too with the oatmeal. I've been big on oatmeal with apples recently.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    warmed and mashed blackberries (or any berries) with your preferred nut butter on a rice cake
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Makeshift pancakes with Thomas' Lite Whole Wheat English Muffin (100 calories and 8 grams of fiber) Slice and toast it before topping with a little peanut butter and Cary's sugar free pancake syrup... OR same English Muffin and top with a little cream cheese OR sugar free Strawberry preserves. The possibilities with these are truly endless.

Sugar Free Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal - 110 calories

I'm a big time flavored coffee drinker and find it does often satisfy me. One k cup, one packet of splenda and 2 Tbs of Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream creamer is just 32 calories