Do the right thing this Friday evening

2»

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    If I want to go see a movie, I am going to and enjoy it, especially if I choose a good one.
    If there was a festival happening that I was into, I would go!
    I did in fact go out Wednesday night for a calorie laden meal with drinks and I enjoyed myself. The next day I got up and walked an hour in the blustery wind. Tonight, I am at home watching baseball and finishing an after dinner cocktail; oh, and before that I spent nearly 90 minutes exercising in a pool.
    It's disingenuious and rather insulting for you to suggest people do anything other than what they choose to do. People will do and be what they will. Get over it!!

Your choices will haunt you. I want rainbows and sunshine for you, not diabetes and drunken socializing!

It's ok you have a time machine to fix all these poor decisions right? ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Well, I went for a 5K run, uphill in the wind after a 10.5 hour shift...it was cold, and now I'm eating stir-fried broccoli...so gimme a prize, where mine! I want my reward!

Surely I've redeemed myself enough to polish off a bottle of wine, and quite possibly some oven fries later!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I ate timbits and the only exercise I did today were kegels

I want timbits. Stupid USA not having Tim Horton's.

I mean, we have Dunkin' Donuts, but I only go there for a cake donut.

We have Timmies. You just need to live so far north your friends call your town mightaswellbecanada.

Seriously though, we have them in NYS.

Yeah, ain't gonna happen. I live in ye' old Deep South. I'm lucky we have a Dunkin' Donuts since this place can't really afford anything else.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    @nooshi713 wrote: »
    Rev,

I wanna see how knowledgeable you are.

Please suggest to me your 3 best booty building exercises that will have me looking like J. Lo.

Thanks!

1. Squats
    2. Reverse lunges
    3. Squat jacks

SMH, no!

I can’t take any of your advice now.

There are way better exercises than those.

I’m puzzled why you would ask for my counsel when you claim to know the answers ? Are you content with your glutes being large?

Let me help you become J-Lo

I was trying to see if you knew what you were talking about. Now if you said glute bridges, kick backs, etc then I would know you are an expert.

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    This is likely gonna make me sound braggy but I did make a different decision tonight. Instead of going out to dinner as planned, we donated the money to an old friend's fundraiser for an emergency and ate a home cooked healthy meal & took a bike ride around the neighborhood.
  • JB1775
    JB1775 Posts: 136 Member
    This is likely gonna make me sound braggy but I did make a different decision tonight. Instead of going out to dinner as planned, we donated the money to an old friend's fundraiser for an emergency and ate a home cooked healthy meal & took a bike ride around the neighborhood.

Not braggey. Good for you.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    @nooshi713 wrote: »
    Rev,

I wanna see how knowledgeable you are.

Please suggest to me your 3 best booty building exercises that will have me looking like J. Lo.

Thanks!

1. Squats
    2. Reverse lunges
    3. Squat jacks

Jack squats
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2019
    7pzz75kyvveh.jpg

Sorry Rev.. I'll see myself out :p
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Sorry, I only saw this now. I was too busy getting 3 hours of karate fitness and equipment training in
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    With love and respect
    kugi0e7v7j6g.gif