Skinny Wednesday Challenge 7/21

Options

Replies

• lberard
    lberard Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I'm in. Since I haven't even exercised yet, this will be a good day to start and start big.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm in!!! :drinker:
  • agrasty2002
    agrasty2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Glad to be doing this challenge with you. Here are my goals for today:

Get in 2 - 45 minute cardio workouts!
    Drink 2 Liters of water! (I drank 1 yesterday so I am doubling it)
    Log all of my food intake!
    Get at least 6 hours of sleep!

Happy Wednesday!:wink:
  • kayleigh333
    kayleigh333 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'll give it a go!
  • JillieHobbs
    Options
    Goals Today:
    Drink 16 glasses of water (2 already done @ 8:30 a.m.)
    Log EVERY bit of food and drinks that cross my lips (including no calorie foods and drinks)
    Do not eat after dinner (this will be the toughest, I may have to have a snack if my calories are too low - but I will make it a protein shake!)
    Workout DOUBLE (3-4 workout tapes)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    so thought I had already accepted this challenge, but I don't see my post so i guess not...anyway, I'm game again

Water goal 20 glasses- 4 down 830 am
    Work out squats, crunches, push ups, and run - normal work out
    Double work out- hello billy, its been a few days--boot camp here i come
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    so thought I had already accepted this challenge, but I don't see my post so i guess not...anyway, I'm game again

Water goal 20 glasses- 4 down 830 am
    Work out squats, crunches, push ups, and run - normal work out
    Double work out- hello billy, its been a few days--boot camp here i come

:flowerforyou: Great to have you back! You may have committed on last week's thread. I am going to copy your goal of 20 glasses of water. I forget about water sometimes...not good! My plan is to get 2 workouts in this morning....I have a busy afternoon. I am also going out for dinner with a friend so that may pose a challenge. I am up for the challenge though! :happy: I am looking forward to kicking it up a notch today! :bigsmile:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm

Elliptical for 50 minutes
    More water!!!!! Not drinking enough
    NO BEER!!!!! :drinker: :laugh:

I'll be checking back in later :bigsmile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Happy Skinny Wednesday all!!

28oz of water down the hatch (going for 15-17 glasses total) and finished week8 day2 of c25k just now. Not sure if I'm gonna do my squats today, I may give them a rest, we'll see how later today goes. I plan on 100crunches still. It's pretty humid today so I may go swimming unless it decides to rain. I plan on either dancing or doing a 5mile walk at home vid (maybe both, who knows!).

Hope you all have a great day!! Bru
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    So I am really glad TODAY is wednesday because I had it in my head that yesteray was and I blew the challenge yesterday. Got the water in, didn't snack after dinner but when my best friend's teenager totalled her car on the 405 Freeway that kind of blew any exercise plans for the evening....

At least today I get to do a DO OVER and actually can make it today. FYI - the teenager is OK, just a very bruised up knee and slight chemical burns from the airbag deploying on her arms. She will be fine with a few days rest.

Good luck all
    Dawn
  • Jozie236
    Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Skinny Wednesday Challenge!
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm in!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    good afternoon ladies. got my walk/run in this morning on the beach....on glass 8 (8oz) of water and the day is only half done...plan on atleast another 8 glasses and going to walk the boardwalk again tonight with the family....hope everyone is enjoying the WED challange.....talk to you all later..........:happy:

P.S. --Dawn, glad to hear your friends child is ok, whew!!!
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna come in far too low in terms of calories today with all that exercise! I still have 1117 cals left with only dinner left :S any suggestions are welcome! I don't wanna create too big a deficit! I'll just binge tomorrow if I do!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I did NOT want to get up early this morning, however I did just so I could get my bellydancing in before I had to get ready for work! I did a walk on my morning break & also walked on my lunch break. I have 8 (8 oz) glasses of water in already.

I'm planning to do another walk on my 3pm break, but it is SO HUMID out today! I'll still do it. Tonight is my Zumba class & then I'm either going to go for a bike ride after that or do C25K. It all really depends on how hot it still is outside!

I also have to do my crunches & squats today! However my abdominal muscles are killing me! I sneezed earlier & thought I was going to hurl! :noway: :laugh: :noway: :laugh: :noway:

:drinker: Kelly:drinker:
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    30 min of Pilates
    27 min of cardio
    30 oz of water so far and getting ready to chug another 20oz.
    I will be going walking for about 30 min tonight after church, and then I will try to squeeze 15-20 min more pilates in.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, seems like you've all been having a great skinny Wednesday.

I think I can confidently say I have met the challenge.

Water = 5+ litres :tongue:

Execise = 30 mins incline walking 287 cals :glasses: & Body conditioning/aerobibs = 75 mins, 488 cals:laugh:

All in all a great day - Can't wait for Skinny Saturday, yay :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Did a 2 mile walk this morning and have had 88 ounces of water so far. Going to be doing a 4 or 5 mile walking video soon (haven't decided which one yet!) There will be more water to drink, too. Good food choices so far today.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Hello hello :) Checking in early just in case the power goes out again.

I'm on my 3rd 28oz bottle of water so far. Calories and sodium are in check. I have done 100crunches, 75squats, and my w8d2 c25k so far. But bad lightening storms cause me to stay inside but the power keeps going off, so not sure how long it will be flickering on and off...trying to get this 5mile video in and it's not working out so well... Hope your day is going better than mine. XoxoxoX Bru

Oh, and I took a sneak peak at the scale...hope it stays close to that number (or lower :wink: )