Replies

• Noukers
    Noukers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Joined! ^^
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,125 Member
    Options
    I’m Terri from Northern Ireland. Back to UAC for my 13th month. Working on improving my fitness and health. Made the Winners Circle 12 times so far, and aiming make it a bakers dozen.

I have already reached my Goal Weight for 2019. and will reach maintenance before the end of the year, as weight has been steadily trending downwards.

UAC is a good place for anyone to start the practicing of new habits, in a supportive and encouraging atmosphere

Just repeating my admiration for this group. Come join us. You know you want too! 😂
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I’m returning to the UAC for the fifth time. I have managed to make it into the Winners Circle three months so far and as long as all goes well this week I should add a fourth. At this time I am less than three pounds from my goal for the year and this group has played a large part in keeping me motivated and on track. If you’re looking for something to keep you moving, and on track than look no further.
  • javacreek
    javacreek Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Join us! I just re-upped myself. It's a simple challenge with attainable goals that reset every day. The trick is the consistency, and really, that's what we all need, right?

Just what I need!
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting the link. I will be returning again.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Thanks to our fellow team members, @TerriRichardson112...always inspiring!!!; @flourchild229...I'm happy you are doing so well!
    @ConfidentRaven...you are the Sunshine!!
    @znaoiec...you are so welcome!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Now that the comments have pushed us to the second page, here is the link to join us for November
    see below
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,125 Member
    Options
    Thanks @RangerRickL
    Just boosting the page again.
  • Leafi55
    Leafi55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm joining this challenge for the first time and feeling positive
  • Kathie7661
    Kathie7661 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New to the group! Looking forward to the upcoming month and getting back on track.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 I do appreciate your help and support.
    Rick
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just joined the challenge and will post an introduction soon. Looking forward to this!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    2enfmndovd9n.png
    It's almost November!
    The November Ultimate Accountability Challenge invitation will not be posted after today.
    We are a small accountability group which is dedicated to the long-term healthy habits of tracking all caloric intake; consuming less than your own chosen daily caloric limit; intentionally getting a very modest minimum of 20 minutes per day of exercise; and then doing a daily report-in to the group.
    To see the FAQs and to join us, click the link below.
    But before you do, read the excellent reviews above from current team members. This is a non-commercial volunteer led group.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134487-ultimate-accountability-challenge-november-2019
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I'm a 56-year-old woman living in Texas. I've struggled up and down 20 or so pounds for the last 20 years. Right now I'm in the middle of that range after losing 10 pounds last year. I've been eating well for a week now, and am motivated to start. At this point in my life I'm not trying to get very thin, just trying to get to a weight that I know is (or at least was) good for me and realistic. I only want to lose about 10 more pounds, that would put me into a size 8 jeans (wearing size 10 now.)

For November, my goal will be a 4 pound loss. I'm going to aim for 1100 calories a day, but will put 1250 as my maximum.

I usually do a 30 minute morning workout (usually Cathe Friedrichs, Jessica Smith, or The FIRM), and then some days I stop at the mall on my way home from work and walk 30-45 minutes. So I will definitely do at least one of those per day.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks!

It’s not too late to join!

UAC is:
    Life-changing
    Friendly
    Effective
    Playful

And it’s like having insurance

And...it’s fun

And caring!

I’ve been a member the past 19 months.
    Through weight loss & maintenance.

UAC is what gets me to do some exercise every day!

Please join us. Your future self will be most grateful. I know I am!

Scroll up two posts for the link to join (in blue)!

Warmly,
    Maddie