• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Beautiful pics Yolie!!!!!!!!!
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Great pics Yolie! What a cutie :smile:
  • busymom74
    Shannah! I love your new pics too! I REALLY like the one with the heart in the clouds. Too cool!
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Thanks! My sister took those this past week. The cloud was actually shaped like that when we started which was pretty awesome. By the time we got situated some of it was gone and she had to touch it up a bit on the computer but I love it!

37 days! :heart:
  • busymom74
    That's SOOO cool! lol I'll bet you're excited!! 37 days is SO close!!
  • busymom74
    Does anyone know what week number this would be? lol We need people to weigh in for the Spreadsheet!

Also- Does anyone have their workout goals set?

And let's not forget to welcom jklm back!! :flowerforyou: I put you onto the ss. Have you already weighed in or not yet for this week? If so- what was last weeks weight so I can record your loss. :bigsmile:
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Last week 213.8
    This week 211.6
    Loss 2.2
  • busymom74
    I weighed in but I refuse to accept it. lol Try again next week!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Thought I would check in but I am not weighing until Monday. It has been a brutal month, I have not worked out in 3 weeks, I have eaten out at least one meal daily and I have turned to comfort food. I weighed this morning and the scale was up 4 pounds but I will weigh in Monday for the official number. I am not going to stress about it too much but Monday is my kick off back to normal. I feel like crap!

Busymom - camping sounds awesome.

KJ- glad to see you are still kicking

Shanna- love the profile picture- I did not see the others

Yollie- love all the pictures

Jkim - welcome back, good to see you...great loss!
  • busymom74
    HI all! Hope everyone's weekends were good! I was sick all weekend so I didn't get anything I wanted done. It's all good though.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    LOve teh pics Jollie
    and I agree with busymom, shannah!! LOVE the kissie pic =)

I have started back to actually having a workout routine LOL.... It feels so good to be back to it... WHY do I ever stop?!!! I don't know....
    I've totally lost track of the weeks... sorry, busymom...
  • thanks Kandyjo! I hope you're feeling better busymom, I was sick all weekend too and am just now starting to feel normal again. One good thing did come from getting sick though. I pretty much lost my appetite so that gave me a jump start on losing the extra weight I put on over the past couple weeks.

LW: 195
    CW: 191

I set my calories to lose 1/2 pound a week because when I had my dress fitting a couple weeks ago I was at 192 and the dress fit perfectly except for the length so I need to stay about the same size until the wedding. I don't want to pay any rush alteration fees. I'm going to try to get down to 189 because I feel better even down just those 2 lbs and I don't think it will make a huge difference in how the dress fits. It must say it feels very odd to try to maintain at this weight.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
  • busymom74
    Kj- I did too. lol I just put the date on the ss.

Shannah- I am feeling better but still not 100%. Now I'm cranky as all heck though. Awesome loss! I can't wait to see pics of your dress!!

I need a "chill pill" anyone have one I can take??/ :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    Ok....Finally...after holding steady at 209.2 the scale said 208 this morning.... Relieved more than anything LOL

I've really been getting my mind back into gear.... School starts soon and that always seems to keep me more orgainized... Summer brings a "no holds barred" feeling and I get really loose with everything and well.... got stuck at a stupid weight for several months...
    But ok....not going to dwell on the negative!!
    Hope you guys are having a great week thus far!!! =)

Shannah, can't wait to see pics of you in your wedding dress... I know you are going to make a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!!
  • Thanks, Kandy! I'll be sure to post pics right away :bigsmile:

32 days!
  • busymom74
    How much does hair weigh?? I had 2 inches cut off and major layers done. :laugh: I'm hoping for a big loss. :laugh: Does the fact that I dyed it change anything?? OOOOH! I have highlights too! So I should be "lighter" right?? :laugh: :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    That's funny busymom. The last time I was able to report a loss I had 8 inches of hair cut off and layers done...maybe it was hair :(

Well I am proud of myself today, I got up and worked out for the first time in just under 4 weeks. I have really missed it but have had a ton amount of crap to deal with in my personal life so I just haven't had the time. I will try and fit it in as much as possible but I am not hopeful for more than 3 times a week right now. Hopefully things start getting back to normal soon.

Anyways up to 147 this week. LW was 145.6. Not bad since I have put myself totally on the back burner for a month now.

I am not changing my ticker... I am holding out hope I can get this weight off if I start paying attention to myself... I will change it next week if it is still there.
  • kandyjo
    Busymom, I take any loss I can get....even if less hair is the reason LOL

momto, I know what you mean about having yourself on the back burner... Good for you for getting up and getting moving!!

I lost another pound... YOu better believe I weighed again LOL.... I need the encouragement =) So, I'm proud to finally see the downward pattern... I have been walking and jogging (gasp)... it's true... I really enjoy jogging... who knew?!!!!
    Ok, ladies!! Have a fabulous rest of the week!!!
  • busymom74
    Hi all. I didn't get up early again today. Grrr! I did a pre weigh and I'm up 2 lbs! Even with the hair cut! :angry: It's my own fault. grrr. Hopefully with enough water I can knock it down a little by tomorrow. I'm going to have to log it though if it stays. I didn't log last weeks gain.

I've been doing great with staying in my calories so I know it's only a matter of time before I show a loss.
This discussion has been closed.