JUNE STARTERS ~ July 18th....

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Busymom.. you will definitely show a loss!!! and you will get that big ol' 50 up there!!!! WOOT!!!!

Ok, I got a pleasant surprise this morning... I decided to weigh again (yes, i know we shouldn't weigh everyday and I usually don't) and I had another loss... The scale has been moving down every morning... You guys may not know how bad I needed this to really get me motivated... I was down another point something... it was 206.4... I'm excited!!! This week, I have lost a total of 2.8 lbs... That's a great kick off from me... I'm motivated and excited about getting back into the groove....

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU:
    Thank you so much, Stephanie, for holding my feet to the fire and getting my *kitten* back in here at MFP!!! YOu're awesome!!! I needed that... Busymom pretty much rocks, ya'll!!! :drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    lol I would need to lose 3 lbs by tomorrow to get my 50 this week. :indifferent: **Sigh- maybe next week. lol

No problem! lol :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Ok, I'm back. I never went anywhere... I've just been slacking. I was up 4 pounds but I started a "diet" on the 1st and I'm down those 4 pounds woohoo! I'm just eating healthier since I'm breastfeeding and can't really restrict my calories too much. But it seems to be working so I'll take it :)
  • busymom74
    :grumble: :grumble:

SW- 195
    LW- 145.9
    CW- 146.8 :grumble:

I guess I should really just be happy though. I mean look at the start weight! :noway:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    here's mine....

SW 246 <----when I first started... 230 since JS
    LW 209.2
    TW 206.4

I'm getting there, girls.... LOL
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    So Last week i did not record but let everyone know that I was up from 145.6 to 147, I am back down this week and hopefully I can keep the scale going in the right direction. I only did the one great work out last week, I really need to get this body moving although I don't see any time in the next couple of days when I will get anything too hard core in.

Last official weigh in 145.6
    TW 144.2
    GW 135 (maybe 130)

KJ- Great weigh in.
    Busymom- yes you should be happy, you have come a long way and have a lot to be proud of. Keep it up.
    Yollie- glad you got your 4 pounds back off, make sure you eat all your calories so your milk doesn't dwindle, it will come off in time!
  • thirtyby40
    Shanna- I thought I had already replied to you earlier last week... Great weigh in!! :smile:
  • busymom74
    Hi all- Hope everyone is doing well this week! I lost my motivaion. Has anyone found it???

I have next week off of work so I'm hoping to get the house cleaned and paint 2 rooms and spend some qualiy time with El.
  • thirtyby40
    Sounds like an ambitious week off. Enjoy! Last week of work before a week off is always the worst no wonder your motivation is on vacation. You'll get it back don't worry.
  • busymom74
    It really is the worst thing ever. lol I have NO energy to prep my work for my week off. I usually get everything "idiot proof" before I even take a day off but right now I just don't care. I haven't had more than a 3 day weekend off since I started working 5 and a half years ago!
  • thirtyby40
    That is just crazy talk. I can barely make it 6 months between holidays. I never take 2 weeks at a time because I like to divide them up so I get a break a couple of times a year. 5 and half years... no wonder you are burnt out.

As for 'prep'ing work you sound exactly like me(while before I quit my job to do daycare). I would make everything "idiot proof" yet they always managed to make things harder than they should have been while I was gone, and I still came back to extra work to catch up on. Don't sweat it, just do what you can.
  • busymom74
    The really crappy thing is we're a TINY company. About 12 employees. Including the owner and his wife. Well, it's just me and the wife that work in the office. She's part time. Sooooo, She dicided that she is taking this week off because I'm taking next week off. I'm scrambling around trying to get stuff organized for her while I'm out and she just decides to take a week off. :huh: I swear this vacation is alreay not worth it. Combine that with the fact that when I get back I'll have to work twice as hard to get everything back to normal and I really don't think it's worth it.

Oh yea- did I mention I'm leaving Friday to go camping for 4 days with my inlaws. :grumble:
  • thirtyby40
    Camping with the in-laws, I just did that...it was good actually. Try and unwind and relax. Enjoy your week off and don't think about the work when you get back.
  • busymom74
    I can't wait for some relax time! I'm going crazy! lol It's been so hard staying in calories. You'd think it'd be easier because I'm so busy but no I just keep grabbing the first food in sight. :indifferent:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Still sitting at 150.5 :indifferent: Oh well, at least I'm not gaining I guess! Baby girl is almost 9 weeks old :noway: I start back to work tomorrow but it's a new place and I'm sooo nervous!
  • busymom74
    Wow Yolie! 9 Weeks already?? That's insane! Good luck at the new job today!!
  • busymom74
    Ok all- I was up another .2 lbs this morning but I think I didn't have enough water yest so I'm not gonna sweat it.

Keep this thread going! I'll be out of town until Tuesday night. :bigsmile:
  • thirtyby40
    Have a great time busymom
  • thirtyby40
    Well I am up 1 pound since last week. I really need to get back to my healthy lifestyle. Right now it is more of my old lifestyle with a few healthier days thrown in. I am so frustrated with myself. I am an intelligent person, why do I make such dumb choices sometimes. Oh well my goal will be to get back to 144.2 next week.

CW 145.2
    GW 135
  • I feel the same way mom2. It's mostly my old lifestyle with some good days thrown in here and there. It's really hard to "maintain" at a weight I'm not really comfortable with. In an odd, illogical way it makes me go revert to my old habits. I'm up a lot today but I think it's some water weight I was around 193 all weekend but today I was up to 195! :sad: I'm not changing my ticker. I need to be back to 192 before Friday and hopefully at 189 by the wedding.

Here's to making intelligent decisions this week! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.