sagem210x wrote: »
    Dear santa
    I'd like a box to jump on.

What box? 🙄

m04526dty7st.jpg
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Dear santa,

I'd like snow this year. And a sled. And someone to help build a 6 ft snowman like we did last time. Maybe this time we can make him 6'2.

Das all,

Ps dont forget my box
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Dear Santa,
    DH has offered to buy me a new sewing machine, which ever one I want. Here’s where I need your help Santa... There are just so many to pick from and I need help deciding.

Thanks
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Dear Satan,

Happy Tuesday. It seems weird to be writing you here, but you know--there's that thing about Rome. Anyway, I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure what to add to my LAST letter--other than, I wish you'd write back.

Whatever.

😂😂I said make your own dang thread
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    9cskwnis66d2.jpg
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Dear Satan,

Happy Tuesday. It seems weird to be writing you here, but you know--there's that thing about Rome. Anyway, I'm not sure what to say. I'm not sure what to add to my LAST letter--other than, I wish you'd write back.

Whatever.

😂😂I said make your own dang thread

I think you underestimate how old and tired I am. I can’t be goin around makin threads, that’s a young-mans game
  • Dear santa,

I'd like snow this year. And a sled. And someone to help build a 6 ft snowman like we did last time. Maybe this time we can make him 6'2.

Das all,

Ps dont forget my box

Santa won't forget your box.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    x6vffbw37rtn.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    it44acedwb71.jpg
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Dear Santa...

Just please bring me strength to get through this whole thing and we will be good from here on out🤗...your cookies will be where they always are and I'll leave the nips for the eggnog in my stocking! 😉🍪🍶

💗💚💗💚
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Dear Satan,

It's nice to finally meet you, I didn't know you spent so much time at the mall. Upon reflection, I probably shouldn't have been surprised.

Anyway, all I want this year is [redacted]. You're a pretty talented guy though, I think you'll figure it out.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Santa baby,
    No more hippopotomi please. Anything but a hippopotamus will do.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Santa baby,

Two front teeth? Anyone's?
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Santa baby,

a rhinoceros!

I dont want to jump on full force to rhino territory. Is there a mixed breed? Rhinopotamus, or a Hippoino?
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Dear Santa,
    Don't much think you can top last year's gift; getting me to finally wise up and take care of my diminished mobility and condition which I have invested much of 2019 doing. If it's all the same feel free to skip me and cover someone who is currently struggling like I was then. Take care, have a safe season and trip!