Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• 2Racks2Racks Member Posts: 3,520 Member Member Posts: 3,520 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    The heatwave hasn't stopped me from rekindling my love of baseball ❤️ Happy to see I still have a wicked throwing arm 😎

cigoqtual9dz.jpg

B&W photo hides how red and disgustingly sweaty my face is lol
    It has definitely been smokin hot out there lately! My oldest boy should be starting back up soon on the diamonds, he’s got a killer arm for a 9 year old ⚾️
  • 2Racks2Racks Member Posts: 3,520 Member Member Posts: 3,520 Member
    u9dth4c4al9b.jpeg
    Is it Friday yet 😆
  • MadMaxMFP01MadMaxMFP01 Member Posts: 260 Member Member Posts: 260 Member
    Does walking a total of 12km to and from wine and dine on a school night count as a workout? It better.

LE - ah, stupid mobile app. Ok, have it as an attachment then.

If that is what you look like after a long walk, what chance in hell do the rest of us have?
  • terrordawgterrordawg Member Posts: 19,374 Member Member Posts: 19,374 Member
    2Racks wrote: »
    terrordawg wrote: »
    The heatwave hasn't stopped me from rekindling my love of baseball ❤️ Happy to see I still have a wicked throwing arm 😎

cigoqtual9dz.jpg

B&W photo hides how red and disgustingly sweaty my face is lol
    It has definitely been smokin hot out there lately! My oldest boy should be starting back up soon on the diamonds, he’s got a killer arm for a 9 year old ⚾️

Haha! And me without A/C in my apartment 🥵 Fingers crossed I get it installed today!

I was really into softball as a kid. Made the Rep team when I was 12 yo, and lost interest shortly after because it got too serious/competitive. SO glad to be back into it. 24 years later, and I still got it 😉