Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• adhmsbry2015adhmsbry2015 Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member Member, Premium Posts: 8 Member
    hey 🙈😇p0ap8bvfhf94.jpg
  • Buff_ManBuff_Man Member Posts: 719 Member Member Posts: 719 Member
    Just a little more chicken on these 👌🏽
  • granitepeak45granitepeak45 Member Posts: 160 Member Member Posts: 160 Member
  • terrordawgterrordawg Member Posts: 19,415 Member Member Posts: 19,415 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    First time I’ve been able to go to the gym in almost 11 weeks. Not cleared to go back to my real gym yet but I can do light stuff at the alternate gym. God did I feel horribly horribly out of shape. It wasn’t supposed to be this long.😖Onward and upward I suppose.
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

Your dedication is always so inspiring Mel 💪 You're a total badass 😍
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 1,026 Member Member Posts: 1,026 Member
    First time I’ve been able to go to the gym in almost 11 weeks. Not cleared to go back to my real gym yet but I can do light stuff at the alternate gym. God did I feel horribly horribly out of shape. It wasn’t supposed to be this long.😖Onward and upward I suppose.
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

Yay...so happy for you. You'll get it back quick. ❤
    edited July 29
  • 2Racks2Racks Member Posts: 3,591 Member Member Posts: 3,591 Member
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

Sooo happy you are back at it, baby steps ☺️
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,934 Member Member Posts: 10,934 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

Your dedication is always so inspiring Mel 💪 You're a total badass 😍
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

Yay...so happy for you. You'll get it back quick. ❤
    2Racks wrote: »
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

Sooo happy you are back at it, baby steps ☺️

🤗🤗🤗thank you all!
    Trying really hard not to pick myself apart over many things today. Just gotta do it. No matter how bad I suck right now. Sad to see so much progress down the drain.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 2,566 Member Member Posts: 2,566 Member
    Great view of Mount Rainier on my evening mtb ride. If you want to check out the highlights from my ride here's my YouTube channel. Let me know what you think.

hqqnsxg9zufq.jpg

So jealous!!

I thought that was a BP cuff on your arm when I first glanced at it :D

• tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,493 Member Member Posts: 2,493 Member
    7sti38t9k06z.jpeg

You got this 🔥💪
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 36,921 Member Member Posts: 36,921 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    4vltd499ls9b.jpg
    Morning run ✔

😍👍

Good morning neighbor.

*Hands her a box of Snickers and ☕