Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

2456717

Replies

  • yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 6,959Member Member Posts: 6,959Member Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dabvbula8csz.jpeg

    Leg day🏋🏻‍♀️

    You. Are. My. Spirit Animal. I love everything about ya girl!🔥😍

    Giiirrrrlll!! I am just trying to keep up with you 😍! I know I say it all the time, but you are seriously the sweetest! Thanks so much! 😘😍

    You’re right she is the sweetest 🥰
    But she’s not wrong though, you’re rocking it girlie ♥️
    You’re both drop dead gorgeous to me ♥️
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Posts: 291Member, Premium Member Posts: 291Member, Premium Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dabvbula8csz.jpeg

    Leg day🏋🏻‍♀️

    You. Are. My. Spirit Animal. I love everything about ya girl!🔥😍

    Giiirrrrlll!! I am just trying to keep up with you 😍! I know I say it all the time, but you are seriously the sweetest! Thanks so much! 😘😍

    You’re right she is the sweetest 🥰
    But she’s not wrong though, you’re rocking it girlie ♥️
    You’re both drop dead gorgeous to me ♥️

    Thank you so much! ❤️

    Right back at ya, beautiful! 😍
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dabvbula8csz.jpeg

    Leg day🏋🏻‍♀️
    no

    You. Are. My. Spirit Animal. I love everything about ya girl!🔥😍

    Giiirrrrlll!! I am just trying to keep up with you 😍! I know I say it all the time, but you are seriously the sweetest! Thanks so much! 😘😍
    No way! I’m seriously trying to catch up to your status. Or at least partway there!! Thank you!
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Posts: 2,285Member Member Posts: 2,285Member Member
    @MelG7777
    @MarissaRiv23
    @yogidani77

    You ladies are all tearing it up and look fantastic. 😊

    I'll be over here holding it down for the fellas out there just trying not to look like Spongebob. 🙋‍♂️🤪

    It's all good. I'm a fan. His weightlifting episodes are classic. Happy Monday!

    Hope you all have an amazing day! 😁
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    bacon_yes wrote: »
    w3zc64n12bg1.jpg


    Bacon...it does a body good. 😍
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    @MelG7777
    @MarissaRiv23
    @yogidani77

    You ladies are all tearing it up and look fantastic. 😊

    I'll be over here holding it down for the fellas out there just trying not to look like Spongebob. 🙋‍♂️🤪

    It's all good. I'm a fan. His weightlifting episodes are classic. Happy Monday!

    Hope you all have an amazing day! 😁

    Spongebob....never!! You always look great! Thanks for always being you and so kind to us all!!🤗❤️
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Posts: 291Member, Premium Member Posts: 291Member, Premium Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    zxnoozmka3wy.jpeg

    Get it girl! 💪🏼🔥 Love those workout pants!
  • todddunning23todddunning23 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Posts: 2,285Member Member Posts: 2,285Member Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    @MelG7777
    @MarissaRiv23
    @yogidani77

    You ladies are all tearing it up and look fantastic. 😊

    I'll be over here holding it down for the fellas out there just trying not to look like Spongebob. 🙋‍♂️🤪

    It's all good. I'm a fan. His weightlifting episodes are classic. Happy Monday!

    Hope you all have an amazing day! 😁

    Spongebob....never!! You always look great! Thanks for always being you and so kind to us all!!🤗❤️

    Lol. Appreciate it, Mel. It's ok, though. Pretty sure I've got his arms on lock for now.

    Key words: for now.

    We're all hopefully a work in progress in all aspects of our lives including fitness, right? If I'm not a work in progress and ever think I've "arrived" I'm destined to fail in that respect. 😊

    Appreciate you and the support. Hope you have a great day! 😁
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Posts: 2,285Member Member Posts: 2,285Member Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    zxnoozmka3wy.jpeg

    Looking great as always! Get after it! 😊
  • bigjuicy1234bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,602Member Member Posts: 22,602Member Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    zxnoozmka3wy.jpeg

    Looking amazing as ever
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Posts: 2,285Member Member Posts: 2,285Member Member
    Post-run in the spirit of @isalsayourface123 .

    My smile is not even close to as good as yours, so you should definitely share yours more. 😊

    t0dadqxat5ft.jpg
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Post-run in the spirit of @isalsayourface123 .

    My smile is not even close to as good as yours, so you should definitely share yours more. 😊

    t0dadqxat5ft.jpg

    It’s a great smile!! Great job!
  • RunnerGirl238RunnerGirl238 Posts: 411Member Member Posts: 411Member Member

    edited November 2019
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    3f8450hlsn5p.jpg

    Looking mighty fine B Juicy!🔥🤤
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Posts: 6,192Member Member Posts: 6,192Member Member
    Done!! Happy Friday!
    xmrauoavpfvs.jpeg
Sign In or Register to comment.