ioo23qumow11.jpeg
    💪🏼🏃🏻‍♀️

Wow!!! Putting in the work. 🔥🔥
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 7,583 Member Member Posts: 7,583 Member
    lgfvi7an9efg.jpg
    tams_89 wrote: »
    l7r3xt0bhjud.jpg

VA VA VOOM ladies. Nice pics, putting in the work and it shows!!🔥🔥💪💪
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member
    lgfvi7an9efg.jpg
    tams_89 wrote: »
    l7r3xt0bhjud.jpg
    5hp5m830i25c.jpg

Right before my 6mi run this morning. Finally in a tight size 6. So feeling kind of proud at the moment.

Eta: @GymGoddessGoals is my inspiration 😍

You all look great!! Keep it up! 😍💪🏼
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,051 Member Member Posts: 1,051 Member
    5hp5m830i25c.jpg

Right before my 6mi run this morning. Finally in a tight size 6. So feeling kind of proud at the moment.

Eta: @GymGoddessGoals is my inspiration 😍

You look fabulous af and thank you for the comp. That's very flattering.
    edited December 2019
  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,299 Member Member Posts: 3,299 Member
    5bmcki0e6njt.jpeg

I am not in the mood to workout but here I am getting it 💪🏼😜

Those are always the hardest of days. Awesome job pushing through. You look great! 😊
  • MarissaRiv23MarissaRiv23 Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member Member, Premium Posts: 343 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    5bmcki0e6njt.jpeg

Those are always the hardest of days. Awesome job pushing through. You look great! 😊

Thank you! 😊
    5bmcki0e6njt.jpeg

Omg. Waist is so tiny! Curves so nice! You are truly the goal girl. I started using my bands..but just with the booklet that came with them so far. You give me motivation. And...good job getting it in even when you didn’t feel like it!🔥😍
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    5bmcki0e6njt.jpeg

Omg. Waist is so tiny! Curves so nice! You are truly the goal girl. I started using my bands..but just with the booklet that came with them so far. You give me motivation. And...good job getting it in even when you didn’t feel like it!🔥😍

Thank you, Mel! You’re goals too girl! 😍❤️🔥

Yayyyy!! Im so glad you got the bands. The bands are a true game changer! If you ever need any workout ideas, let me know. I note all of my workouts to keep track. Keep it up! 💪🏼👏🏼
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    5bmcki0e6njt.jpeg

Thank you, Mel! You’re goals too girl! 😍❤️🔥

Yayyyy!! Im so glad you got the bands. The bands are a true game changer! If you ever need any workout ideas, let me know. I note all of my workouts to keep track. Keep it up! 💪🏼👏🏼

THANK YOU!! I printed out the pdf you shared. Since some of it is gym related, I started doing the booklet that came with them. I’m surprised at how much I’m feeling that!! Which I LOVE! Some of it I do during class but....I’m definitely feeling it. Thanks again!!
    Messy hair, don’t care. I usually don’t even sleep long enough to mess my hair up. 🤣 So....this is actually progress. Let’s do this!
    zzsrcnu1akdg.jpeg
  • djtiffstewart812djtiffstewart812 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    lbevy2h0z2og.jpeg

😁😁😁