Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,558 Member Member Posts: 10,558 Member
    d5z6vncjvbls.jpeg
    Happy FriYay! 💪🏻

Love all your pics....you’re consistently killing it. 😍🔥
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 994 Member Member, Premium Posts: 994 Member
    d5z6vncjvbls.jpeg
    Happy FriYay! 💪🏻

The look on your face is super sexy, first off... But you can definitely tell that is a look of "That's right, that's MY fine azz in that mirror!" You are a mean machine, my friend! Always kicking azz!
  • rosebud69155rosebud69155 Member Posts: 445 Member Member Posts: 445 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Love all your pics....you’re consistently killing it. 😍🔥
    toriann319 wrote: »
    The look on your face is super sexy, first off... But you can definitely tell that is a look of "That's right, that's MY fine azz in that mirror!" You are a mean machine, my friend! Always kicking azz!

Thanks girls! ☺️

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,397 Member Member Posts: 262,397 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg
    Not the kind of picture I wanted to post. Had to stop my run today. Excruciating pain on the anterior of my left lower leg. Large bulge at the bottom, smaller one about mid way up. At it's worst, it hurt my entire lower leg, with a dull throbbing pain at the knee. I'm upset because I was definitely feeling less gassed. Now I'll likely have to take more time off. I should just give it up.

Maybe you should go to Dr.. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,397 Member Member Posts: 262,397 Member
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg
    Not the kind of picture I wanted to post. Had to stop my run today. Excruciating pain on the anterior of my left lower leg. Large bulge at the bottom, smaller one about mid way up. At it's worst, it hurt my entire lower leg, with a dull throbbing pain at the knee. I'm upset because I was definitely feeling less gassed. Now I'll likely have to take more time off. I should just give it up.

Maybe you should go to Dr.. 🙂

That's why I took these pictures and drew on my leg.

Ahh good.. so you're having a phone app?
    I hope it turns out to be something goes away quickly 🙂
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 914 Member Member Posts: 914 Member
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg

I know it sucks, but you will not give up! ♡
    Get it checked out, and follow the treatment plan. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
  • MistrX_2020MistrX_2020 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
  • MistrX_2020MistrX_2020 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Getting back to it💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • Golfpilot89Golfpilot89 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    txc6v4feh8d2.jpg
    I’m beat after a chest and tri workout!
  • rosebud69155rosebud69155 Member Posts: 445 Member Member Posts: 445 Member
    x1crgzqc7d8p.jpeg
    I really struggled with that one. All my joints made themselves known today. Maybe weather is moving in, maybe my age is trying to show. 😅
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,968 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,968 Member
    x1crgzqc7d8p.jpeg
    I really struggled with that one. All my joints made themselves known today. Maybe weather is moving in, maybe my age is trying to show. 😅

(... surrounded with bodyguards...) "Make way for this 8-pack, please" 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

You put in constant, impressive work @rosebud69155 🙌🏿