Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post Your Workout Related Pic-*Filtered Selfie Edition*

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    su2oxcrjr1pk.jpeg

My legs/glutes were sore going in....now add upper body soreness. Can’t say I don’t like it tho.

Always working hard. Great job Mel!
    su2oxcrjr1pk.jpeg

My legs/glutes were sore going in....now add upper body soreness. Can’t say I don’t like it tho.

You rock lady!!

Thank you two!!🥰🤗
  • Golfpilot89Golfpilot89 Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    3n2epyl186nm.jpeg
    Are you ever not kickin *kitten* ??? Keep it up!🔥
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 8,439 Member Member Posts: 8,439 Member
    d5z6vncjvbls.jpeg
    Happy FriYay! 💪🏻

Love all your pics....you’re consistently killing it. 😍🔥
  • toriann319toriann319 Member, Premium Posts: 844 Member Member, Premium Posts: 844 Member
    d5z6vncjvbls.jpeg
    Happy FriYay! 💪🏻

The look on your face is super sexy, first off... But you can definitely tell that is a look of "That's right, that's MY fine azz in that mirror!" You are a mean machine, my friend! Always kicking azz!
  • rosebud69155rosebud69155 Member Posts: 399 Member Member Posts: 399 Member
    Love all your pics....you’re consistently killing it. 😍🔥
    toriann319 wrote: »
    The look on your face is super sexy, first off... But you can definitely tell that is a look of "That's right, that's MY fine azz in that mirror!" You are a mean machine, my friend! Always kicking azz!

Thanks girls! ☺️

• JimDewJimDew Member Posts: 1,011 Member Member Posts: 1,011 Member
    l2jctdcqzakm.jpeg

6+ today. A nice day in Pittsburgh
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,255 Member Member Posts: 248,255 Member
    KickTheSky wrote: »
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg
    Not the kind of picture I wanted to post. Had to stop my run today. Excruciating pain on the anterior of my left lower leg. Large bulge at the bottom, smaller one about mid way up. At it's worst, it hurt my entire lower leg, with a dull throbbing pain at the knee. I'm upset because I was definitely feeling less gassed. Now I'll likely have to take more time off. I should just give it up.

Maybe you should go to Dr.. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,255 Member Member Posts: 248,255 Member
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg
    Not the kind of picture I wanted to post. Had to stop my run today. Excruciating pain on the anterior of my left lower leg. Large bulge at the bottom, smaller one about mid way up. At it's worst, it hurt my entire lower leg, with a dull throbbing pain at the knee. I'm upset because I was definitely feeling less gassed. Now I'll likely have to take more time off. I should just give it up.

Maybe you should go to Dr.. 🙂

That's why I took these pictures and drew on my leg.

Ahh good.. so you're having a phone app?
    I hope it turns out to be something goes away quickly 🙂
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 304 Member Member Posts: 304 Member
    5z1kw3mp1vmz.jpg
    a7r6wamel20k.jpg

I know it sucks, but you will not give up! ♡
    Get it checked out, and follow the treatment plan. Hopefully it's nothing serious.
  • MistrX_2020MistrX_2020 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
  • MistrX_2020MistrX_2020 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Getting back to it💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽