Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Workout playlists please!

KDBismeKDBisme Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
Wondering what are your favorite workout songs. I constantly need to update my playlists or I get bored. I’ve tried some of the playlists on Spotify but sometimes they throw a slow one in there and I need 145 bpm or higher.

Replies

• TerythaTerytha Posts: 1,198Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,198Member, Premium Member
    The No Pants Dance:

Bad Apple (metal cover):

Haterz:

Rockefeller Street (nightcore version):

And a bunch of old 90's songs that have been on my playlist since I was 13.

My taste is eclectic.
    edited November 14
  • KDBismeKDBisme Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    Awesome thank you!!! Mine are quite eclectic as well. I love hip hop, classic rock, alternative... pretty much everything except country and most top 40 mainstream garbage. 😜
  • allother94allother94 Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    I went on a rage against the machine kick for a while. I’m doing Linkin Park currently. I throw in some hip hop sometimes and I’m sometimes in the mood for Pink Floyd. Something just feels right when pushing the body while zoning out to Pink Floyd.
  • KDBismeKDBisme Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    Love it! I’m mainly looking for songs to play during HiiT or on the treadmill.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,822Member Member Posts: 1,822Member Member
    My main playlist has Linkin Park, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed, Slipknot, and Rob Zombie. I pulled out music from high school and college and it's mixed with Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, then Suicidal Tendencies, couple Judas Priest songs, Motley Crue, Metallica, and Ozzy. I also listen to songs from Nightwish, an opera rock band from Finland. Love 80s rap too.
  • littlegreenparrot1littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 212Member Member Posts: 212Member Member
    Cheesy 90s Brit pop, the Killers, Kaiser Chiefs
    I listen to Green Day when I run. The dookie album. Very fast pace.
  • kshama2001kshama2001 Posts: 20,226Member Member Posts: 20,226Member Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    My main playlist has Linkin Park, Korn, Rage Against the Machine, Disturbed, Slipknot, and Rob Zombie. I pulled out music from high school and college and it's mixed with Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, then Suicidal Tendencies, couple Judas Priest songs, Motley Crue, Metallica, and Ozzy. I also listen to songs from Nightwish, an opera rock band from Finland. Love 80s rap too.

Since I like your musical taste, I checked out Nightwish. "Bye Bye Beautiful" is a fun video with great contrasts that I won't spoil cuz it was fun. Watched a few other videos but that was my favorite so far. My OH called "Nemo" "21st century Viking culture." :smiley:

• Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,822Member Member Posts: 1,822Member Member
    @kshama2001 lol, that's the corniest video, with the fans going crazy though that song is on my playlist! My favorite song is Ghost Love Score, it's with the new singer, she reminds me of Xena Warrior Princess in the live video. The song is 10 minutes long and builds, I usually listen to it at the start of cardio and remind myself that by the time it's over I'll be warmed up. Last Ride of the Day and Phantom of the Opera (rock version of it) are cool too.
  • zoom789zoom789 Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Sorry - I don't know how to imbed videos. But a couple of my favorites are:

Swing, Sweet Pussycat (Atomic Fireballs) - great with a kettlebell
    Weapon of Choice (Fatboy Slim) - again, goes great with a KB
    Batman '66 Theme Song (numerous covers, but the Manatees instrumental version is my favorite)
    Barber of Skaville (Fighting Gravity) - great if you love brass in your mix, a good closer
  • notapilgrimnotapilgrim Posts: 90Member Member Posts: 90Member Member
    Google 160 bpm songs (or whatever your running pace is) and you'll find a variety of different music to pace yourself.
  • KMumbyKMumby Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
  • KMumbyKMumby Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    That's my current fav running playlist. Would love to see what other folks have!
    3 days Grace and breaking Benjamins
  • lindaporter2018lindaporter2018 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    I love my FitRadio app (IPhone). I’m down 46 pounds! I love all the workout music and DJ’s!
  • Swilla_SwoleSwilla_Swole Posts: 336Member, Premium Member Posts: 336Member, Premium Member
    Try Trap Workout station on Pandora. It will definitely get you moving!!!