Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Did your face fill back out in maintenance?

13»

Replies

• RihanasweetRihanasweet Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    I was constantly faced with problems on my face. Recently, my face was swollen and I was very scared. The next day I just looked in the mirror and started to cry, because I had terrible and big wrinkles and I did not know what to do. I started looking home remedies to get rid of wrinkles, but it spoiled my skin even more. As a result, my friend advised me to try the Botox procedure and when I recognized Botox Montreal cost, I decided to do it. I was recently discharged from the clinic and my face became completely new and I very happy.
  • LvlUpStrLvlUpStr Posts: 84Member, Premium Member Posts: 84Member, Premium Member
    Marine Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid will plump your skin.
  • mi_nina_lolami_nina_lola Posts: 360Member Member Posts: 360Member Member
    nope. kinda disappointing. i look old and gaunt. wait - i am old. :D
  • lightenup2016lightenup2016 Posts: 870Member, Premium Member Posts: 870Member, Premium Member
    OP here to update. Since November I’ve lost another 9 lbs, and I’m not seeing much difference in my face from November. So at least it’s not getting worse! We’ll see once I hit goal weight, I guess. Actually , I haven’t really decided on a goal weight yet—it might depend on how my face looks, lol!!
    edited February 7