Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

206lbs. Wtf.

2»

Replies

• amy19355amy19355 Posts: 722Member, Premium Member Posts: 722Member, Premium Member
    for me, success has been all about using the food scale and logging what I eat.

when I skip logging, or use my eyes to portion my meals, it doesn't take more than a week for the weight to start creeping back on.
  • kdubsckdubsc Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Me too! Gained back 20 pounds due to poor eating and not exercising. Starting my logging and eating healthy today. We CAN do it!
  • riffraff2112riffraff2112 Posts: 1,533Member Member Posts: 1,533Member Member
    I've lost 40-50 lb three times in my life (separated by about 10 year). You know how to lose weight...so get back to it! Then learn how to keep it off :)
  • poisonessepoisonesse Posts: 398Member Member Posts: 398Member Member
    Many of us have back slid and regained weight we lost. And this is why logging my food and daily weigh-ins are now my way of life. I'll never stop because I know that once I do I will slowly but surely start to gain again. The few minutes a day it takes me to log is well worth it if it means I'll stay healthy and at the proper weight! For me, this works! ;)
  • awenasangsterawenasangster Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    I went from 196 to 150 and now back at 170 after losing a few kg. Mad at myself as well but at least we know we can do it! It may be more frustrating, but it's less preparation the second time around. Just got to commit!
  • andysport1andysport1 Posts: 530Member Member Posts: 530Member Member
    I swore I wouldnt get up into the 200s
    Again.
    I went from 235lbs-157lbs and I let myself get here again.

Looking for motivation and accountability.

Wow, 157 that is some achievement, I'd say if you can do it once you can do it again.
    I hope to follow in your footsteps, I'm currently 228 and 157 would be good.
  • GeminiLady159GeminiLady159 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Bright side: you’re taking control before getting all the way up to your earlier start!! You’ll get get below 200 before you know it and be on your way back down. Good job getting in check now rather than later!!
  • lois1231lois1231 Posts: 318Member Member Posts: 318Member Member
    It happened to me too. Last. January I started at 273 and got down to 220. In September This yearI started over again at 253. I am down to 217 now
  • Aaron949Aaron949 Posts: 84Member Member Posts: 84Member Member
    You've got this! FR sent, please send the motivation and accountability back this way as well!