Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

206lbs. Wtf.

shonnakraft89shonnakraft89 Posts: 189Member Member Posts: 189Member Member
I swore I wouldnt get up into the 200s
Again.
I went from 235lbs-157lbs and I let myself get here again.

Looking for motivation and accountability.

Replies

• girlwithcurls2girlwithcurls2 Posts: 1,839Member Member Posts: 1,839Member Member
    But you're back. Just keep at it. Reapply what you learned the first time, successes and mistakes. There's success in coming back too. It's frustrating as heck, but you can do this. Take one day at a time and you'll get back to where you were. Try to be patient and see if you can figure out where you fell down last time so that you learn from your mistakes.

eta: Look at all of the hugs you got!! :heart:
    edited November 22
  • banshee925banshee925 Posts: 62Member Member Posts: 62Member Member
    I’ve done that before too.

You know what to do you have done it before, good luck 👍
  • perkymommyperkymommy Posts: 1,634Member Member Posts: 1,634Member Member
    Again.

hugs! I know the feeling. I lost 30 lbs last fall and felt great at around 130 lbs and now I'm back up to 150 so I've gained 20 back. I feel like a failure. I know it's all my fault and remember all the bad choices I made in meal choices and overeating and not exercising for months. I'm back on track as of yesterday and going to do this.

We know we can do this! We proved it to ourselves already. I'm here if you need a buddy!
  • whitpaulywhitpauly Posts: 1,170Member Member Posts: 1,170Member Member
    It's a terrible feeling to hafta go back to your"fat" clothes 😔 I know I went off track and where,too many pizza nights, Halloween candy stashed in my work drawer,a desert every night,not tracking precisely,etc! I thought I was being active enough to even out the extra calories but apparently not,now the holidays are upon us and I don't want it to get even worse😭
  • jim_n_virginiajim_n_virginia Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    Please feel free to add me. I know your pain as I lost 50 and gained back almost all of it and now down 25 again!
    Comes back so fast!!!
  • MarvinsFitLifeMarvinsFitLife Posts: 779Member Member Posts: 779Member Member
    Add me for support fellow Canuck
    edited November 27
  • CalamitycazzaCalamitycazza Posts: 82Member Member Posts: 82Member Member
    I lost about 4st and felt amazing but here I am, 4 stone plus extra heavier!!! I need new friends to help motivate me as i am determined i will get this weight off and keep it off!!! Please feel free to friend me! :)
  • spells1977spells1977 Posts: 147Member Member Posts: 147Member Member
    OMG it is like i have written this! I am absolutely devestated that i have let myself go over the last 2 years and almost back to where i started. I have piled on the weight like it's going out of fashion!! I'm worried for my health and well being so i have started logging properly today. I have to do this. Please everyone feel free to friend me :)
  • gemiller87gemiller87 Posts: 99Member, Premium Member Posts: 99Member, Premium Member
    I hear ya! I think a lot of users here are or were in a similar boat. I was 290ish and got down to 245 purely based on running and not changing my lifestyles and then ended up at 350 a couple years later... now at 237 and dropping. There's lots of good posts about how to change it and your habits/lifestyle decisions. I feel like I'm getting it right this time around! Hope to see you around MFP!
  • jeagogojeagogo Posts: 37Member, Premium Member Posts: 37Member, Premium Member
    You are so not alone. I restarted a few months ago and was in a similar position, having gotten back up to my highest ever weight even though I was fairly active (just eating horribly). I'm halfway back to my goal and so happy that I made the decision to start focusing on all aspects of my health again.
  • bishopjuliabishopjulia Posts: 164Member Member Posts: 164Member Member
    Again.

Me too! Was 244lbs went down to 165 and went back up to 232 (lots of stress) and am now back to 215. This time around weight is not coming off as fast as it used to. It’s frustrating. I have been trying Intermittent fasting ... it’s been working pretty good, but that’s just me. Wishing you motivational energy.✨✨✨