206lbs. Wtf.

I swore I wouldnt get up into the 200s
Again.
I went from 235lbs-157lbs and I let myself get here again.

Looking for motivation and accountability.

Replies

• MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    edited November 2019
    Add me for support fellow Canuck
  • Calamitycazza
    Calamitycazza Posts: 87 Member
    I lost about 4st and felt amazing but here I am, 4 stone plus extra heavier!!! I need new friends to help motivate me as i am determined i will get this weight off and keep it off!!! Please feel free to friend me! :)
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    OMG it is like i have written this! I am absolutely devestated that i have let myself go over the last 2 years and almost back to where i started. I have piled on the weight like it's going out of fashion!! I'm worried for my health and well being so i have started logging properly today. I have to do this. Please everyone feel free to friend me :)
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    I hear ya! I think a lot of users here are or were in a similar boat. I was 290ish and got down to 245 purely based on running and not changing my lifestyles and then ended up at 350 a couple years later... now at 237 and dropping. There's lots of good posts about how to change it and your habits/lifestyle decisions. I feel like I'm getting it right this time around! Hope to see you around MFP!
  • jeagogo
    jeagogo Posts: 179 Member
    You are so not alone. I restarted a few months ago and was in a similar position, having gotten back up to my highest ever weight even though I was fairly active (just eating horribly). I'm halfway back to my goal and so happy that I made the decision to start focusing on all aspects of my health again.
  • bishopjulia
    bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
    I swore I wouldnt get up into the 200s
    Again.
    I went from 235lbs-157lbs and I let myself get here again.

Looking for motivation and accountability.

Me too! Was 244lbs went down to 165 and went back up to 232 (lots of stress) and am now back to 215. This time around weight is not coming off as fast as it used to. It’s frustrating. I have been trying Intermittent fasting ... it’s been working pretty good, but that’s just me. Wishing you motivational energy.✨✨✨