Vent out your bad news here

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I got a phone call from the wife of a man I had a coffee date with, she saw our texts on his phone. You can bet i told her everything! She said it isnt the first time and that she has her stuff all packed. Cheaters suck!

I am so sorry. Mr grinch song comes to mind. You deserve a hell of a lot better!!! Again I’m so sorry.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling on the verge of a panic attack for days and I wish I knew what was wrong.
  • mygatorgirlgot8
    mygatorgirlgot8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have to work Christmas Eve & Christmas day, and since I work night shift, I'll be asleep most of the day...what a bummer.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    My husband’s alarm woke me up at 5am. I couldn’t go back to sleep. Now I look like this ktfqv1ohj1ju.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Today was not a good. To much emotional drama and that’s because I tried my hardest to stay extremely positive but everyone has a breaking point especially coming from the people you most love. 💩-iest day ever.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    i have to get molecular testing done for whatever chemo i need to do. i was not expecting that this soon. there are no other options at this point.

Suddenly my crappy day doesn’t matter. I pray for good news for you and keep you in my prayers.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i have to get molecular testing done for whatever chemo i need to do. i was not expecting that this soon. there are no other options at this point.

Suddenly my crappy day doesn’t matter. I pray for good news for you and keep you in my prayers.

we are all just venting, and my situation isn't worse than anyone elses. it just is.
    we're all just doing what we can. btw - i loved your unfiltered photo in the raw selfie forum. you're beautiful! <3
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I lost my best friend

Sorry for your loss 😔
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

Wishing you all the best thru your difficult time .....hugs and prayers .🤗🙏... sorry I pray a lot hope that doesn't offend anyone especially you.....you seem like a fighter and I'm also rooting for you lovely lady!🤗💕
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    I lost my best friend

So very sorry for your loss 💔
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I don't really have anything to vent about at the moment but im glad this thread is here for when I do...its nice to just let it out ....great job @mommabear4315 🤗🤘....see.... Beautiful inside and out!!!💃😘🤗💕
  • mommabear4315
    Options

we are all just venting, and my situation isn't worse than anyone elses. it just is.
    we're all just doing what we can. btw - i loved your unfiltered photo in the raw selfie forum. you're beautiful! <3

Thank you. Everyday I get more confidence. One day I’ll be a pro lol.