Keto/Low Carb Anyone ?

Options
lisaMcapstick
lisaMcapstick Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2019 in Introduce Yourself
I had fitness pal awhile not real used it. I am going to attempt a better health starting Dec 1,19 today, a self challenge. Can you use it with keto / low carb woe ?

Thanks

Replies

• razisready
    razisready Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi l started 6days ago l am none the wiser either but l lost 5lbs though x
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome... whatever you decide to do... keto/low carb.. results will come as long as you stick to it.

You can adjust your macros depending on your goals, Iā€™m on 40, 30,30 % respectively the highest being protein as I lift heavy weights and want to keep muscle mass whilst losing fatty layers.

So you can lower carbs on the app and proceed... the foods you choose are down to you but weight amounts and log accurately.

Reducing carbs will lead to some lbs dropping rather suddenly as the water that binds to carbs in your body is flushed out quite quick.

Good luck
  • razisready
    razisready Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Not a low carber myself, can't see that as a permanent lifestyle change for me. But, try looking into one of the low carb groups: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum
  • weemocky1mags
    weemocky1mags Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø hi yes me!! Been on keto about 4 weeks and have 10 off me. Still a long way to go though.
  • Opalprincess99
    Opalprincess99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I lost about 45 this year doing low carb...i def dont use a lot of butter tho...i find it unnecessary