Inner thigh fat

Hey! I’m looking to slim down my Inner thighs. I’m a track and cross country runner and I’m about the biggest on my team, 5’5 and 127 pounds I’m trying to slim up and lose fat so I can go faster considering I’m on the slower side. And I know that with less fat and more muscle power and such I can go faster. (Also coming off of an injury) but I’ve gone from 145-126 this semester and My inner thighs are still on the thicker side than I would like. So I’m just reaching out to see what others have done and what I can do and if anyone has any before or after pics that would be great! kf0lwf2hm0lv.jpeg

Replies

• scshelby
    scshelby Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2019
    This is also a somewhat recent progress pic
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    If getting faster is your goal ask your coach about speedwork (if you're not already doing it) fun things like running hills, fartleks, running stairs etc etc etc and, as has been previously mentioned, add some strength work into your routine.
  • scshelby
    I’m a collegiate runner so I’m doing these runs already. I have illiopsoas bursitis and a pelvic tilt
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Your fat inner thighs are probably muscular.

Speaking as someone who grew up doing a keg intensive sport it's tough learning your legs are muscular and a beautiful feature. I grew up never being able to wear straight leg jeans because of my big skater thighs. I can still look down at them and see the jiggle but there's no fat there.

So just embrace your beautiful muscular, fit thighs. They'll certainly help your running.
  • scshelby
    I’d like to lose more weight all around as well as thighs. My lower belly. I only look that good in the second pic bc of the pose and flex normally and regular I don’t look thst good rithiut making it that way I’m not that great of a runner now but I want to be better and last year my coach told me to lose weight and that’ll be a key step in getting better I’m only a jv runner and Still the biggest in my team