Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

target 34 waist again, Yee Haw

mikebxbmikebxb Posts: 29Member, Premium Member Posts: 29Member, Premium Member
Retired Rancher, Drummer, LEO. Used to be lean. Been riding the couch too long. Dr says lose weight. On 11/05/2019 at 227 lbs. Started MyFitnessPal tracking - Today 12/02 I'm 217.9 lbs. my new mantra Belly Be Gone. target 185 lbs.8cgcnurewsxj.jpg

Replies

• Diatonic12Diatonic12 Posts: 3,396Member Member Posts: 3,396Member Member
    Lurve this, Rancher. ;) So many good choices. Whooo hooo!
  • mikebxbmikebxb Posts: 29Member, Premium Member Posts: 29Member, Premium Member
    I'm eating healthier. I drink GC Control Shakes with water cranberry juice and raw kale for brkfst's. Minimizing my bread/tortilla or replacing with lettuce wrap. But the pounds aren't just flying off seem to stuck in the 220 range..
  • Diatonic12Diatonic12 Posts: 3,396Member Member Posts: 3,396Member Member
    @mikebxb Don't be tempted to dial it in any further so you can drop it like it's hot. With a slight calorie deficit we edge our way down slowly. We have a much better shot at getting there and staying there without the pain of withdrawal and less emotional/physical/mental struggles with food. We have better retention of new food habits and behaviors when we don't make it so brutally strict. You're doing well, don't look to the left or to the right or behind you. Keep moving forward with your positive food management plan.
  • mikebxbmikebxb Posts: 29Member, Premium Member Posts: 29Member, Premium Member
    10 carbs in a small mandarin orange???