The MIRROR?

I am looking into investing in a home exercise feature or equipment that’s not bulky or takes up tons of room. Anyone try out the MIRROR ? It seems pretty great and practical when not in use 🤷🏽‍♀️

Any thoughts?

Replies

• seximama2017
    seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
    Love this perspective! Thanks for the feedback!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    My most used exercise investments have been: DVD player with thumb drive port and flat screen TV, dumbbells, and a step. I do workout videos everyday. Some I have purchased on DVD, some I borrow from the library, some are downloaded on my thumb drive, and then others I can look up on YouTube. I then can use my dumbbells and/or step to do different workouts. I also have a treadmill that does not get used as often, and lots of leggings and running shoes that get worn to the gym or out for a run.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited December 2019
    70 inch TVs now cost around $1000 for last year's model. Add in BeachBody on Demand for $100 or Fitness Blender for free and you have something that you'll use and keep. TVs are practical when not being used for exercise!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    I love new tech like this and tend to be an early adopter, but this is so overpriced for something that ties you to one service and one place. I'm glad you thought around it and got something more practical!