Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The MIRROR?

seximama2017seximama2017 Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
I am looking into investing in a home exercise feature or equipment that’s not bulky or takes up tons of room. Anyone try out the MIRROR ? It seems pretty great and practical when not in use 🤷🏽‍♀️

Any thoughts?

Replies

• aokoyeaokoye Posts: 3,222Member Member Posts: 3,222Member Member
    This is the first I've heard of it, but after briefly looking on their website my thoughts are similar to other sorts of things like the Tonal (see this thread).

It will eventually become a $1,500 mirror because I'd imagine that there's no way that the company that makes it will stay in business for all that long. Remember that this appears to rely, in part, on paying a monthly $39 subscription. You could also just do something like sign up for one of the many in home exercise apps.

Yes it appears to be a functional mirror when not in use, but do you really need a $1,500 mirror that requires an additional $39 monthly membership.
  • seximama2017seximama2017 Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    Love this perspective! Thanks for the feedback!
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Posts: 4,577Member Member Posts: 4,577Member Member
    My most used exercise investments have been: DVD player with thumb drive port and flat screen TV, dumbbells, and a step. I do workout videos everyday. Some I have purchased on DVD, some I borrow from the library, some are downloaded on my thumb drive, and then others I can look up on YouTube. I then can use my dumbbells and/or step to do different workouts. I also have a treadmill that does not get used as often, and lots of leggings and running shoes that get worn to the gym or out for a run.
  • MikePfirrmanMikePfirrman Posts: 1,058Member Member Posts: 1,058Member Member
    70 inch TVs now cost around $1000 for last year's model. Add in BeachBody on Demand for $100 or Fitness Blender for free and you have something that you'll use and keep. TVs are practical when not being used for exercise!
    edited December 6