What type of woman/Male catches your attention?

Options

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    For me, it's a nerdy girl with a flat stomach. Someone I can play D&D with, but still takes care of herself.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I agree! They have to have the same kind of personality and sense of humor that I have. I also like brown eyes and a bit of a dad bod!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Tall, well dressed, broad shoulders, charming, usually emotionally unavailable or a sociopath.

Good Morning !
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and and nice lips.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Also, booty never hurt anyone!

I dunno, brother.... I've been hurt by a booty or two; I damn sure have.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    A girl who's not afraid to wear sloppy socks for an afternoon at the Galleria.

ae002da6d356ee07392ff4246dc55e62.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Personality wise - someone that rarely compliments me. It feels so much more genuine when it comes out of nowhere, and not often.

this is one of the most insightful posts that I've ever read.

... or not.
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Personality wise - someone that rarely compliments me. It feels so much more genuine when it comes out of nowhere, and not often.

... or not.

🙄

I can see why Motorsheen reacted that way though. I mean, that sure sounds like "playing hard to get" to me. "out of nowhere and random" seems more like looking to be appeased to many guys, myself included. If I can't say how I feel all the time i'm simply not interested in that dynamic.

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

Er, I'm probably 1 for 1 there. I suck at compliments. Maybe this is why I catch glimpses of you in the bushes all the time?
  • Orlando23c
    Orlando23c Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A woman that is independent to me is very attractive because that just tells me she doesn't need no man in her life .
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    gemiller87 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

... or not.

🙄

I can see why Motorsheen reacted that way though. I mean, that sure sounds like "playing hard to get" to me. "out of nowhere and random" seems more like looking to be appeased to many guys, myself included. If I can't say how I feel all the time i'm simply not interested in that dynamic.

I was just goofin'.

*shrug
  • Orlando23c
    Orlando23c Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Orlando23c wrote: »
    A woman that is independent to me is very attractive because that just tells me she doesn't need no man in her life .

I am your soul mate, Sir! 😂 My ex hated that I didn't "need" him. 🙄

His lost and my gain🙂lol
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Nice smile, eyes, def eyes and sweet
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    when she has a big heart