What type of woman/Male catches your attention?

Options

Replies

• USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    He has to have a good sense of humor and like to do things outside like bike, jog and kayak with me.
    Physical appearance doesn’t much matter to me.
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Someone who doesn't message me asking of I would wear green contacts and pretend to be dead while he "did" things to me

#itwasn'tembalming ....leave me alone please
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    mmultanen wrote: »
    You may have the personality of a wet sock and smell like one too but if you're taller than me, you'll get at least one date out of me.

Intrigued! Whats the criteria for getting a second date with you?

I'm a simple woman. Do you know what an Oxford comma is? Do you chew with your mouth closed? Does it creep you out if I refer to my xfiles action figures as "my children"? And Scully has to tell me you're ok. Then we second date.

giphy.gif
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Someone who doesn't message me asking of I would wear green contacts and pretend to be dead while he "did" things to me

This might be the best post of the day
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Blue contacts ??
  • cheesefiend2011
    Options
    @Motorsheen I told you to leave me alone 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Are they fuzzy and do they walk on four (most of the time) legs? If no, then I'm not interested. :lol:
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Are they fuzzy and do they walk on four (most of the time) legs? If no, then I'm not interested. :lol:

I know of this club that you might be interested in....
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Oh? Tell me more? Does this club involve animals? Or mostly ropes and masks? :lol:
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Oh? Tell me more? Does this club involve animals? Or mostly ropes and masks? :lol:

What if I said..."yes"
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

What if I said..."yes"

lhmxadp1ppe9.gif
  • Reckoner68
    Options

What if I said..."yes"

lhmxadp1ppe9.gif

...that’s all I had. I didn’t expect this cats/furries/pony-play joke to go this far. However! We are super close to the internet sooooooo
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

What if I said..."yes"

lhmxadp1ppe9.gif

...that’s all I had. I didn’t expect this cats/furries/pony-play joke to go this far. However! We are super close to the internet sooooooo

Woot. I win.
  • cheesefiend2011
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Light skin, dark hair, tats (gothic/alt)
    If she has an English or Scottish accent I'm done, Take my heart, take my wallet, take my soul.

Just need the tattoo then(designing one now😃)but you can keep your wallet..because it's not nice to steal
  • _dancefloordevil_
    _dancefloordevil_ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Rich!!