• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    eggs, cheese, coffee
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can think of that I consume daily is coffee. I'm pretty big on variety, so I don't tend to eat the same things day in and day out. I don't know how people can eat chicken...and especially chicken breast every single day...I'd want to shoot myself. This time of year is more stews and casseroles and such...when I do stand alone protein it's usually a pork roast, beef roast, or roasted chicken. I eat a tuna salad probably 2-3x per week for my lunch, so that is probably my most frequently eaten food item.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    The only thing I can think of that I consume daily is coffee. I'm pretty big on variety, so I don't tend to eat the same things day in and day out. I don't know how people can eat chicken...and especially chicken breast every single day...I'd want to shoot myself. This time of year is more stews and casseroles and such...when I do stand alone protein it's usually a pork roast, beef roast, or roasted chicken. I eat a tuna salad probably 2-3x per week for my lunch, so that is probably my most frequently eaten food item.

I could probably eat chicken 7 days a week, but not the same dish or preparation, especially if it's just plain chicken breast. Rather it'd be something like a chicken curry of some sort, roasted chicken (preferably with something else), chicken shawarma, etc.
  • Sylphadora
    Sylphadora Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Eggs
    Fish (salmon, sardines)
    Black coffee
    Green tea
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
    Banana
    Cheese
    Greek Yogurt
    Protein Bar
    Turkey Wrap (my lunch every day)
    Creatine
    Multi-Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Chocolate (this is a must have)
  • forestdweller1
    forestdweller1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Caution, @Sylphadora , you should not be consuming coffee or tea.
    Purrs, Catpuccino.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Carbs, fats, proteins.
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Eggs or oatmeal breakfast, Chobani, apples, spinach
  • MonaLisainCT
    MonaLisainCT Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is always cheerios with homemade milk kefir, chia gel (made with milk), protein powder, and raisins or sliced banana. And coffee.
  • freda666
    freda666 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Marmite.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Beans. Usually kidney beans and chickpea. I really like beans, and being vegan, for me it's one of the best sources of protein and iron.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,318 Member
    Options
    every day: coffee, cashew milk, aloe vera juice, green smoothie with 20% mixed fruit in it, turmeric paste, eggs or egg makers, red potato, ham,bacon or chicken sausage, butter, cheese ,sliced french bread or wrap, sunflower seeds in the shell. the most during the week: ground turkey, boneless/skinless chicken thighs, non fat plain greek yogurt, cool whip, welche's strawberry spread , lower fat cream cheese spread, garden veggie, jalepeno , chives or plain
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Full Fat Greek Yogurt
    Banana
    Pineapple
    Greens with dressing
    Protein is usually chicken, veggie burger, or eggs
    Often grape nuts with my banana and yogurt
    Pumpkin seeds in my salad when I can get to the cheaper grocery store
    Lately, potato, white or red or gold or sweet
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Everyday- coffee

Every other day- green🥬 shakes with flaxmilk
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Everyday bread and diet cola

Then off and on through out the week hotdog and burgers with out the buns
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast is steel cut oats made with milk, walnuts, and apples, topped with berries and Greek yogurt. I eat dark chocolate every day. Greek yogurt, berry blend, and cacao powder with vanilla and almond butter is my go-to dessert. I always have boxed mixed salad, broccoli, frozen mukimame and frozen artichoke hearts in the fridge. Usually at least once a week I have a modest amount of spaghetti with meat sauce and meatballs and a side of spinach, chicken thighs roasted in Wickers marinade with crowder peas and greens, or pork roast with root vegetables. I also make room for French fries on run days.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Just coffee. There are many foods I eat most days, but my lunches and dinners vary and my breakfasts tend to be different based on the time of year and often skipped on weekends.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is always the same: plant-based protein bar (dairy/whey gives me the gurgles, which I don't need before a long run or bike ride! :p ) and a piece of fruit.

Almost always have walnuts as a snack.

Some sort of bean or legume is involved in dinner.

Usually have broccoli and bell peppers some time during the day.

Other than that, my diet varies from day to day, and I cook all meals other than breakfast from scratch.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    Oatmeal
    Banana
    Cheese
    Greek Yogurt
    Protein Bar
    Turkey Wrap (my lunch every day)
    Creatine
    Multi-Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Chocolate (this is a must have)

How did I forget chocolate?? Yes, yes, add dark chocolate to my “everyday” list as well!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    oatmeal, every morning. Coffee. Chocolate every night before bed while watching TV. Lunch/Dinner vary.