Half the man I used to be (519-260=258)

Options

Replies

• tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :drinker: What's next? Hike to the South Pole, climb Mt Everest, trek across Australia, or maybe something easy like beating Usain Bolt in the 100m? :wink: If you can do this, you can do anything! Truly amazing!
  • gingoole
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! You are such an inspiration. You have worked so hard and come so far.
    I am only 6lbs away from being half my weight (and my ultimate goal weight) and after reading your story it just gives me even more determination to get there!
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    Absolutely incredible!!! Great job!
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is truly inspirational!
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look years younger!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This is just fantastic!!! Congrats to you! =)))
  • MzYoga
    MzYoga Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story and what a source of motivation you are to so many!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself for accomplishing such a difficult task. You look so healthy and I want to thank you for sharing your story! Truly inspirational!:flowerforyou:
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You are going to be at your goal weight in no time. Your transformation is so inspirational. Way to go!
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!
  • enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!

What an incredible gift you've given yourself. The scales don't track the increases in feelings personal accomplishment, self-confidence, happiness, energy levels, and health. I know, however, the improvements in these areas too must be tremendous! Congratulations.
  • mailaki
    mailaki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Super congratulations, you have ignited my inspiration.. Thanks man, and best of luck for future plans.
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are amazing - those last 40lbs don't stand a chance. Huge congrats :flowerforyou:
  • dgbrash2
    dgbrash2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There are no words to say that haven't already been said!! You truly are an inspiration! I commend you for such determination and will power! Keep up the good work! You're actually NOT half the man you used to be, you’re TWICE that man! What you lost in weight, you MORE than gained in determination, courage, will power, and accomplishment!
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!

That is simply outstanding. Your hard work and determination show phenomenally.

I hope that through this, you will also gain confidence and know that if you can achieve something of this caliber, you can do ANYTHING with the willpower that YOU possess.

Fantastic work.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    That is too cool! Kudos to you sir!!!!!!!! :):):) You've got this.
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! It's all been said before me!
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Amazing results and great job.
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!