It's always way to much or not enough...

Options
2»

Replies

• xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm not a Dr but I say don't take the diet pills. All they're gonna do is make ur heart go faster & I don't think it's a good thing & when u quit taking them ur heart will slow back down 2 normal & you'll gain all the weight back & maybe even more than u lost... Just my opinion...
  • sevenandthirteen
    sevenandthirteen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue! I have been back on MFP for two weeks and am always under my calorie goal. I have been working out and watching what I eat and at the end of the day I am always under. I have had so many people tell me what I should or shouldn't do and after all the advise I have gotten I just feel that everyone is different and really can't tell one person to do what they have done because all of us have a different metabolic rate. I have learned that when I start having sugar or snack craving I can take one chromium in the morning and it helps my snacking issue. I am just bad about remembering to take it.

I try to eat a hearty snack like a spoon full of natural peanut butter on whole wheat wait 30 minutes then drink tons of water and try to do something that takes my mind off snacking then after the snack has settled I don't feel hungry and forget about it. I can't say I have the perfect answer for you but I am not going to worry about being under goal anymore because I may not have lost any weight over the last two weeks but I know my hard work is paying off because my clothes are loose and my face is thinning and I feel better.