150 pounds to lose and I’m doing it this time! Who’s with me?

Options
I have tried (and failed) to lose weight for the past few years. I gained A LOT of weight pregnant. I know this is no excuse for me needing to lose 150 pounds now! 😳 I am looking for friends who also need to lose a fair amount of weight to keep me accountable and I will do the same with you! We can even message each of daily when things get hard. 😊 Who’s with me?!? 2020 is going to be my year. I am determined this time! I have made up my mind and it is my time to take control of my life!

Replies

• Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm up for it this time. I have 6 stone to lose so 90lb or so. I'm in the UK.
  • estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ive got42 kilos to lose.Im in New Zealand.
  • rikkibc
    rikkibc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I have 35kgs to lose and I'm in new zealand.
  • Jovoncat
    Jovoncat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone start the new year route right cut the sugar so in carbs I've been doing it for a month lost 15 lb you can do it
  • DrSong
    DrSong Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Totally up for that! My goals change depending on the week (I break it up into little bits) but I just did the total math - I now need to lose 99.6 lbs (45ish kg) but will by then be down 190 lbs from my heaviest
  • RedFrogGo
    RedFrogGo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100lb to lose, not sure how much exactly as I’ve never been a healthy weight. I don’t have any friends on here yet so feel free to add me. I have lost 50lbs in the past but regained it and haven’t lost anything for a few years now. Feel ready to start again and do it properly this time.
  • LivingLargeThinkingSmall
    Options
    I have 80-90 to lose and I am more than willing to be a fit buddy! Will send you an add :)
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    50ish to lose.
    Woke up this morning, had my coffee, took my body measurements.

I'll be Intermittent fasting as that's what naturally feels right for my body. I've never been a breakfast person but usually eat between 12pm and 10pm.

Focusing less on the scale(though ill still weigh myself every 2-4 weeks). Taking more progress pictures.

Cutting out the refined sugars a lot more and cutting back a bit on carbs.

Exercising more, although I get quite a but of natural exercise with my job, shoveling my country laneway all winter, gardening and hiking, cutting, splitting and stacking firewood all summer etc.

I might get a cheap gym membership this year.
  • lindsayfrog1980
    lindsayfrog1980 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to use, after 3 kids , a year studying and injuring my knee the weight has piled on. I turn 40 at the end of this year and don’t want to be fat and 40.
    I’m in England and happy to motivate others and to be motivated back :)
  • artseamasters
    artseamasters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Planning to lose 110 here! I am all for an accountability friend!
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Plan is to lose 100 lbs (10lbs at a time). Please add me if you need an accountability buddy! Happy New Year! We can do this!
  • Betmar83
    Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 150+ lbs to lose. I would love to have some accountability/motivational friends!
  • celefit8
    celefit8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’d love to have more friends on here to hold each other accountable and cheer each other on! Not sure how to add people yet, but feel free to add me. I have a smaller goal of 30lbs but I have heart issues and anxiety so my progress will be slow and steady.
  • snr92884
    snr92884 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 60 pounds. Could be more, but right now that seems unattainable. Good luck everyone!!!
  • knk112
    knk112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    100lbs to lose. I can use some support and meal plans that yall are using to get the weight off :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    I am with you.....I am restarting my weight loss again after being injured since April ....I have 125 to lose this time around ...WE GOT THIS :)
  • Roxlafamilia
    Roxlafamilia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I have been going for my goal weight 3 years now sadly I'm further away this year than the previous. Let's get it this time!!
  • Telly9
    Telly9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 100lbs, currently 239lbs the heaviest I have ever been.
  • ekimpton
    ekimpton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I need to lose 100. I need to be accountable. I have lost the same 20 for years. I hit a plateau and give up. Now I’m up to where I was when I was carrying baby #3.😩
  • Superskinnie36
    Superskinnie36 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years !!! I’m so ready to conquer this battle of the bulge, 2020 is my year to do it!!