150 pounds to lose and I’m doing it this time! Who’s with me?

Options

Replies

• neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Not new here - on the way of losing about 75 - 80 kg, about 170 pounds. This is OUR YEAR, we will support each other, take it day by day, meal by meal. Let's just stick to MFP and pick up good advise from all those supportive members. Happy New Year to all of you.
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I lost 90 lbs 5 years ago then got pregnant. I want to lose 130 lbs.
  • TheMainShane
    TheMainShane Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me.
  • baacissej
    baacissej Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Need to lose 78lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and then an additional 56lbs to get a healthy bmi! My first focus is losing the 5 stone which I'd love to shed by this time next year :)
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me. I lost 170lbs but unfortunately found 70 of them again. This year I plan those them for good.
  • southernxangel1983
    Options
    Over 100lbs to lose .. Definitely could use a buddy! 💙
  • CrySunshine
    CrySunshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    could really use this.....please add
  • Nextchapteragain
    Nextchapteragain Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I’m on board
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys! I need to lose about 70 or so to feel better and healthier, I've done this before and I was successful until I broke my leg in three places, then I started school and everything that I had worked so hard for I had given up on. Add me! We can all do this together! :)
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 90 pounds. I'm 28 from Canada, and I've tried a lot of times before. Hoping it sticks this time. Crossed fingers!
  • cocogrif41
    cocogrif41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone! This is my first time "really" using MFP. I'm definitely in! 100 lbs to lose. Let's do this!
  • Chrisiswinning
    Chrisiswinning Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I’m in too. I’m in the UK and I have 90 - 100 lbs to lose
  • sammcintosh95
    sammcintosh95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello from London! :smile: just a stubborn 20lbs to lose but I would love to join the community!
  • LPyMP
    LPyMP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 30-35 lbs I'd like to lose. Just started loggi9in again. So I'm I'm in. We can do this. I want to prove to myself and surprise my husband with a slimmer me. A me I used to be before kids, stress, ovarian cysts and anxiety. We can do this!
  • happymamma2
    happymamma2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Newbie here, need to lose 66 pounds(30kg) to go from 110kg to 80kg (243 to 176lbs). Unsure of how to do it but will start by cutting off any flour and refined sugar products, up my veggies and fruits and go from there. So excited but a little bit doubtful of myself as I have been yoy-yo-ingo since having my 3 boys in the past 10 years. I live in Canada.
  • MangoosePolicy
    MangoosePolicy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm getting back into a healthy lifestyle and can always use buddies. I'm looking at losing around 110 lbs.
  • catfishlizzie
    catfishlizzie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose. I started at the end of November and am down 7.5... so damn slow, but I’m doing it. Bought an Apple Watch and am obsessed with closing my rings. It’ll come off.

You got this!!
  • Privatesandbank
    Privatesandbank Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don’t know how to add anyone since the app update.
  • FluffDoodle
    FluffDoodle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am hoping to lose around 50-60lbs. I have tried to lose weight in the past, but I always give up.

This year I will be celebrating my 30th birthday and I am realizing more and more how important this is not only to me but for my health.

My grandmother had diabetes and went through a couple amputations before she passed away from congestive heart failure. So knowing my family history I need to do this and stick with it!

I wish everyone all the success and if you or anyone else needs support I am here!