150 pounds to lose and I’m doing it this time! Who’s with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• caroline_mason42
    caroline_mason42 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    6 stone here to so ready to do this finally :-)
  • kaki42929
    kaki42929 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m currently 260lbs, my lowest was 157lbs. So I could probably have 100lbs to lose, but it seems too far out of reach at the moment. My highest weight was 355lbs... it’s scary to think I’m less than 100lbs away from being where I once was.

For now, my first mini goal is to lose the 25-30lbs I gained during pregnancy... I’m 13 weeks postpartum. Once I reach that, I will re-evaluate my goal and make a new mini one.
  • hilariouslbc
    hilariouslbc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone for being on here and making a commitment to get healthier. I’m 5’2 and have 60lbs or so to lose to get back to what I weighed in college. (Those 5lbs per year add up). I’m from CA and would love accountability buddies.

I’m trying to go low carb and commit to kickboxing at least 5 times a week. ( I’ve gone for 2 days so far and had my butt kicked by the workouts in a serious way)
  • mk820820
    mk820820 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    started at 236. Now 207. Want to get to 135. Surgery coming up in 2 weeks that will lay me up for 6-8 weeks.
    Hoping I can at least maintain the loss I have until I can move around again.
  • Imogensmom
    Imogensmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do I join? I have about 80 lbs to lose but I would be happy with any at this point.
  • weightloss42020
    weightloss42020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 lb ++ too, from Canada. Looking for someone to keep my accountable as well :)
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me
  • lmazza1
    lmazza1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    About 80 more to go. Feel free to add me 🙃
  • Britttany140
    Britttany140 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    About 100 pounds to lose. Determined to do it this time. Need all the motivation and support I can get feel free to add me!