LOUDLY PROCLAIM THINGS!

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    IM GOING TO HAVE A GREAT FRIGGIN DAY OR SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE!!!!!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    IM REALLY DEPRESSED TODAY AND JUST WANT TO DIE 😢

YOU NEED SOME SHANE GLOSSIN IN YOUR LIFE!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

I'M SO SORRY!!! ARE YOU OKAY???
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    DH, PLEASE STOP READING ME EVERY MSN HEADLINE, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M READING MYFITNESSPAL AND THAT'S MUCH MORE IMPORTANT??
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,028 Member
    Options

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, FREN, REACH OUT. ME, ANYONE.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    ICE IS BACK WITH A BRAND NEW INVENTION
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I THINK I'D LIKE TO START AN ART JOURNAL TYPE THING BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START IT... AND I'M AN ILLUSTRATOR BY TRADE! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    FUSES. I HOPE I DON'T DIE!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options

FUSES OR BREAKERS? ONE OF THESE DOESN'T KILL YOU.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

ITS BEEN A FEW MINUTES ALREADY SHE DIEDED

h6wqtr68udnc.gif
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I wish. The guy I'm interested in doesn't enjoy me in makeup. 🥺. And seems to be ignoring me. Probably cause I posted a makeup pic.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

I WISH IT WAS THE BREAKER!!!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    JUST BECAUSE I'M DRINKING A PROTEIN SHAKE DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'M TRYING TO BULK UP

JUST BECAUSE I'M DRINKING A PROTEIN SHAKE OR EATING A PROTEIN BAR DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I wish. The guy I'm interested in doesn't enjoy me in makeup. 🥺. And seems to be ignoring me. Probably cause I posted a makeup pic.

You can be true to yourself and your interests, or you can make yourself into what you think the other person wants you to be. The choice is yours.

I don't recommend the second one, I spend way too many years of my life like that.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

ITS BEEN A FEW MINUTES ALREADY SHE DIEDED

h6wqtr68udnc.gif

:disappointed: RIP
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Options

Then perhaps he is not the guy for you if you can't be yourself in all your makeup glory? I personally think you rock the glow up.
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

You can be true to yourself and your interests, or you can make yourself into what you think the other person wants you to be. The choice is yours.

I don't recommend the second one, I spend way too many years of my life like that.

Then perhaps he is not the guy for you if you can't be yourself in all your makeup glory? I personally think you rock the glow up.

The problem is that he's still really nice and I can imagine a future with him. Where as my other crush is older, as all my crushes have been (I'm also poly and most of the guys I fall for are mono) but I'm worried if I go for him we won't get much time together before he's at the stage I need to be caring for him and watching him deteriorating. But he's the one who accepts me completely. And I wish I'd never got myself into this position. But I truly love them both and I feel like such an *kitten*.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

The problem is that he's still really nice and I can imagine a future with him. Where as my other crush is older, as all my crushes have been (I'm also poly and most of the guys I fall for are mono) but I'm worried if I go for him we won't get much time together before he's at the stage I need to be caring for him and watching him deteriorating. But he's the one who accepts me completely. And I wish I'd never got myself into this position. But I truly love them both and I feel like such an *kitten*.

Sorry, if you cant be yourself 100% it would be a hard no for me. "Still really nice" is not 100%. Its sounds like you love to be in love. Not necessarily a bad thing.

HOWEVER *truth bomb*
    DONT SACRIFICE WHO YOU ARE TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO ISNT 100%

@GymGoddessGoals

SO TRUE! LOVE THIS PROCLAMATION. ❤️