Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

LOUDLY PROCLAIM THINGS!

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,370 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,370 MFP Moderator
    I *kitten* HATE JAPANESE BEETLES

Long ago I had a Dachshund that would eat them when they swarmed up from the grass. 🤢

thats pretty handy though. I have a friendly chicken that will follow you around. She got a bunch for me last night when I knocked them off a rose bush. I need to get a leash for her so I can drag her around with me when I garden :D
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,515 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,515 Member
    I *kitten* HATE JAPANESE BEETLES

Long ago I had a Dachshund that would eat them when they swarmed up from the grass. 🤢

thats pretty handy though. I have a friendly chicken that will follow you around. She got a bunch for me last night when I knocked them off a rose bush. I need to get a leash for her so I can drag her around with me when I garden :D

THAT would be awesome! 😂
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,887 Member Member Posts: 9,887 Member
    I AM ADDICTED TO SHUTTERFLY!
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,821 Member Member Posts: 8,821 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    I HOPE YOUR CAT IS DOING OK.

SHE'S BETTER, BUT STILL IN CLINIC, THANKS! <3
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,821 Member Member Posts: 8,821 Member
    ALSO, HAPPY THIS THREAD STILL GETS USE! SHOUTING THINGS IS AWESOME! (SOMETIMES)
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,825 Member Member Posts: 2,825 Member
    @KosmosKitten I'M SO GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT A PROGRESS REPORT AND IT'S A POSITIVE ONE. :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,370 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,370 MFP Moderator
    WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!?!
  • Hanibanani2020Hanibanani2020 Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    IT’S OK TO BE AIMLESS. Humans aren’t arrows.
  • Hanibanani2020Hanibanani2020 Member Posts: 523 Member Member Posts: 523 Member
    Imagine if your mum was a mermaid and your dad was a Minotaur but you got the human half of both so now you’re just some guy.
    HAMILTON ON DISNEY <3<3<3
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,968 Member Member Posts: 1,968 Member

My son and I were going to see this live...then COVID HAPPENED 🙄POSTPONED
  • wanderwoman2020wanderwoman2020 Member Posts: 110 Member Member Posts: 110 Member
    I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!

🤷🏻‍♀️

My son and I were going to see this live...then COVID HAPPENED 🙄POSTPONED

ITS BEEN A NEAT EXPERIENCE STREAMING. I COULD ONLY AFFORD NOSEBLEED SEATS AND AM SEEING THE SMALLER DETAILS FOR THE FIRST TIME!
    I JUST WANT THIS STUPID WEBINAR DONE AND OVER WITH
    I HAVE A HEADACHE
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    I HOPE YOUR CAT IS DOING OK.

SHE'S BETTER, BUT STILL IN CLINIC, THANKS! <3

Any update KosmosKitten?
    I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR AND GET BUSY, SO MUCH TO DO, SO LITTLE AMBITION.
    I'M TIRED, STOP TRYING TO TALK TO ME!