Need friends for motivation!

jessmill123
jessmill123 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2020 in Getting Started
Been on and off MFP for several years. Currently 196lbs at 5’11. Being tall, it’s been fairly easy to hide a few extra pounds, but now I can easily see them. It makes me really unhappy with myself. I’ve always been thin, but after 2 kids and a hysterectomy this year (I’m only 34), the weight has piled on. Not sure how to add friends, but would love to have some!!!

Replies

• faithcraft20
    faithcraft20 Posts: 2 Member
    I am just starting today. I would like friends for encouragement and to encourage as well. You can add me as a friend.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,826 Member
    I too have been on and off MFP since 2009....I am restarting my journey back on keto on Jan. 5th....today was the 1st day of logging food and working out ..

Too add friends ...left click on the picture/avatar over there <~<~<~...left click again and it will take you to the person's profile where you will see a green add button..

You are welcome too add me ...HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • lyght1
    lyght1 Posts: 84 Member
    I have been struggling to lose weight for the past two years, but I managed diet changes and self-esteem changes, and I rearing to go at the weight issue again. I would love to have friends who know the struggles and excuses of weight loss and maintenance issues to chat with.
  • 302Joseph
    302Joseph Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for friends to help with motivation for weight loss