100lbs to lose πŸ’œ I need friends!

Options
13Β»

Replies

• DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi and good morning. About 5 years ago, I had incredible success using MFP and I lost 134 pounds. Over the past 5 years, I've had some injuries and surgeries, and at times just got really lazy, and I let bad eating habits back in. I gained back part of what I had lost. I'm back on MFP now to get back to where I was and correct those bad habits. So far, I've lost 45.0 pounds on my way to my first goal of losing 50 pounds. Once I reach that goal, I'm going to set my next goal of dropping another 50 pounds. I'm always looking to add active, supportive friends on MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • RepswithRyan
    RepswithRyan Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Remember to set yourself small progress goals to reach and eventually you'll look back and see how far you've come.

Instead of thinking of a 100lbs, look at it as losing 10lbs ten times.
  • larfaye01
    larfaye01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just started today and my goal is to lose 60 pounds at least. I have no idea how to add anyone, but anyone who wishes can add me. I need the motivation.
  • mydogisthebestdogever
    Options
    I have 66 lbs to lose and I need friends on here. Right now I only have 6. Feel free to add me. 43 yrs old woman. I want this year to make a complete change but man do I struggle with self control.
  • Lydiajlv
    Lydiajlv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 as well and have about 150lbs (give or take 20lbs) to lose. Would love some more friends on the same journey to help stay motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • distortedvision78
    distortedvision78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have 75kg to lose (167 pounds). Let's do this!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like support on your journey, we have a fantastic community here on MFP that you can join for May. Here is the info and please feel free to take a look around at the link:

FAT 2 FIT Registrations are OPEN!!!
    Do you need additional accountability? Do you like a team environment? FAT 2 FIT is for you!!!!

Four years strong! Fat 2 Fit has helped members lose over 10,000 LBS!

Feel Free to visit the Group Page and take a look around. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Want to join us??? Register for May!! Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration/p1?new=1

What do you have to lose? WEIGHT!!! That is what!
  • Aylaaaaaaa
    Aylaaaaaaa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ayla, 24, and hoping to lose 29 kg (google reckons that's about 64 lbs) this year. I struggle with keeping myself motivated so need friends to keep me accountable. Feel free to add me :)
  • RaisedToRamble
    RaisedToRamble Posts: 20 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi CJ, I have 115 pounds to lose starting today.
    Feel free to add me also.

weight.png

• BadassSavageVix
    BadassSavageVix Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Vix. Happy for people to add me if they want support and encouragement.
  • amandajomason
    amandajomason Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Starting my journey today with 100lbs to lose, it's a bit daunting, but hoping I can get there!
  • Anna_Tuya
    Anna_Tuya Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello 😁 I have 98lbs to lose before Im happy with my weight. I have lost 14 lbs so far! So I'm kinda happy with myself right now but it's super hard to stay motivated. I've honestly been pretty down this past week cause I'm not motivated anymore but still want to lose the weight. So please friend me so we can motivate each other! Idk how to do it on here or I would.