Petition to get Disagree button removed

Options
124»

Replies

• AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    None of these reactions hold any weight without a response. Disagree isn’t any different.

You deserve an insightful to balance it all out
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I am probably overly thoughtful before posting anything on here, to protect myself, but also to be respectful of others. I have a pretty timid personality (something I’m trying to break out of) and am very non-confrontational, which is why I typically stick to forums that deal with lighter subject matter. Even still, I checked, and I have 49 disagrees lol.

I get what Pupnuzz was saying, especially when it comes to newcomers. A “disagree”, particularly a completely unwarranted one, can be disheartening and discouraging to someone who may have just joined here looking to regain their confidence, for instance. But, sad fact: this is the INTERNET. You get what you sign up for. There’s gonna be ALL kinds of personality types, and disagree button or not, we all have to deal with some disagree-ers and bad bananas. Maybe they hit the button because they disagree, maybe they hit it just to be a *kitten*, or maybe their finger just slipped (which has absolutely been the case for me sometimes 100% of the time - sorry guys! 😂) Who knows!

At the end of the day, they aren’t responsible for how you feel, just like you aren’t responsible for how they feel.

Now, someone hit me with a disagree to make it an even 50 lol

Full disclosure here...
    I only hit disagree because you set a goal of 50, and I am a very supportive person who wants people to reach their goals.
    Your welcome.