Options
13»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Deep breath everyone.

It really doesn't matter whether the Op runs the way we understand runs, or any other way.

Her loss record indicates that she is in an extremely steep and unsustainable therefore unhealthy (due to its size) deficit.

Appreciable results worth protecting so far.

Time to get smart and set up for the future. both to protect these results and to achieve even better ones.

Current course of action un-modified and unmoderated leads to either rebound weight gain or death from starvation.

So modification and achieving good results for the future is probably a better way to move forward!

Thanks for not simply attacking me. (If I was someone on the verge of an eating disorder as someone mentioned those replies may just make it worse) I only posted out of curiosity of my original question. My calories really aren’t that far off the recommendation but I do just feel full. Some days I do one meal and other days I break it down and even include snacks!

Do you have any advice on higher calorie meals that aren’t as filling?

On a side note about my runs, yes you can run in place while doing dishes but I also go outside and run around the block each day.

I was not going to reply again because people on here just seem mean and Uninviting but decided to check one more time and your reply seemed to come from a nice place and just wanted to say thank you for that.

People are responding the way they are because they're concerned about you and your long-term wellbeing.
  • ZoneFive
    ZoneFive Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone. I admit to maybe feeling a little attacked because I was so laser focused on getting to a healthy weight that I was blindly focusing on the numbers without really giving thorough thought to the how. Even though I’ve made huge improvements I truly don’t want to go from one extreme to the next and my overall well-being for myself as well as being around as long as possible for my children’s sake is why I’m doing this. I will focus more on getting the right amount of calories through healthy protein, fats and everything else. My diet jumped from daily binging on fried Texas sized portions and plenty of desserts to fruits and veggies with the occasional typical family style meal (pizza Friday’s or something similar) and felt full because I wasn’t emotionally eating. You guys have helped me see that I still have a long road ahead of me but I can help shorten it (and prevent other issues) in a healthy way by being open to learning as I go. My ego seems to be the thing I need to work on now 😂 anyway sorry for another long reply. I love y’all, hope everyone has an amazing day!

You're good people, remyrunnels1, and everyone here wants the best for you. Hope to see more successes for you going forward!