Looking for support & friends who need to lose 100+ lbs

Hi!! I set a New Years goal to lose 58 lbs by the end of this year, but I have roughly 150 lbs to lose in total over the next few years. I’d love to have friends who have similar goals so we can support each other! Please send me a friend request :)

Replies

• Swiftie87
    Swiftie87 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking to lose about the same as well, feel free to add. Helps having support!
  • 😀
  • Nrmy13
    Nrmy13 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me as well! I'm currently at 300lbs and would love to lose about 100lb. Thanks!!
  • Ruthers2010
    Ruthers2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi not sure this is the right place but anyone else having issues loading food into meals?
  • DragonOverlord69
    DragonOverlord69 Posts: 5 Member
    me too! well i need to lose 160 pounds over the next year or so... i try not to think about the long term tho as its hard to wrap my head around the sheer amount, just whats on the next plate.... and the next one after that and the next one...... XD
  • Hello! I'm trying to lose 70 lbs. I could use support and motivation!!
  • leeamac30
    leeamac30 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey all 😁 been on and off this loads never stuck to it gradually just put weight on over the last couple of years through laziness and bad habits 😭 No excuses this time!👊 Hoping to lose about 70 pounds good luck everyone🙌 p.s new to this how do you add friends?
  • ddbower
    ddbower Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hello, I too have 85 lbs that I want to lose over this next year. I'd love to start a support system with you all!
  • schaeferdawnita
    schaeferdawnita Posts: 2 Member
    Looking to lose at least 100 over the next few years! My 50th birthday is in 2 years & I want to be so much healthier by then! Please add me!
  • 😃
  • cms3613
    cms3613 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone! I would love to be a part of this group. It is so hard to keep good habits when you don't have people you can share the struggles with. And yes my profile picture is meant to be motivation for me :)
  • craftypmp
    craftypmp Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm making the commitment to lose 160 lbs over the next year or two. I have used mfp off and on but just discovered this community page. If I can figure out how to add friends I will add you!
  • xELAx92
    xELAx92 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, I’m completely new to all this so please bear with me! I’d love to lose at least 100lbs on my journey to a ‘healthier and happier me’... any advice is always welcome :) would love to help people with their journey if I can. Now to work out how to add friends... :) x
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    I find myself in this same boat. I am wanting to lose 100+lbs as well. Friend request sent your way.
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    :'( Hi, so I’m on my 5,001 quest to be healthy. Right now I’m not even at my heaviest weight and my health is starting to go. I’m pre-diabetic, I have high cholesterol and now my knees are starting to bother me. At my age it’s just so hard to drop the extra weight. I’m the worst water drinker. I’ve drank so much soda if you cut me open I’d fizzle. I’m a single person so I hate cooking for just myself. I tend to gravitate towards fast food since it’s easy. I just feel like I’ve lost control of everything. I’m just so lost.
  • pcolawellness
    pcolawellness Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is 100# as well. I was doing good about 2 years ago. Lost 85# of that 100 but I stopped (life sux) and I gained back 65 of the 85 that I lost. It's all good though, I am 2 weeks into my goal (lost 13# so far)... I am looking for like minded people that are on the same journey... so, friend request coming your way!
  • violet927
    violet927 Posts: 2 Member
    This is my first time trying an app I'm trying to lose over 100 so I would like a friend if u want to add me
  • PBWFconvert
    PBWFconvert Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I thought I would reach out as I am looking for MFP friends. I may not be doing the same diet or lifestyle change that you are, but we are all after the same goal, losing weight and getting healthier. I think being able to interact some and support others helps with the process. So far I have lost 7 pounds and have 90 to go! 💪🏽🙏🏽🥵
    Here’s hoping you will add me for Support!