Replies

• CandaceCollinsFitness
    Options
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • Toxyc
    Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hey! I'm working on losing 110lbs and would love more friends to support each other! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • niknbri1218
    niknbri1218 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 183 lbs. I would love to be friends. I canโ€™t figure out how to send a request.
  • CandaceCollinsFitness
    Options
    ๐Ÿ’—
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Everyone here could add me as well. 76lbs down, 75lbs to go
  • sweetmelissas80
    sweetmelissas80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me !! I want to share my journey also and need support !!
  • Tartan82
    Tartan82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for friends too if anyone wants to add me. I'm nearly 18 stone and want to be 13 stone. I need motivation x
  • awhigum2355
    awhigum2355 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100lbs total. I have no friends on here yet
  • HappilyMarried2711
    HappilyMarried2711 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Iโ€™ve been kinda MIA on MFP for some time but Iโ€™m back and ready to get to work. My ultimate goal is 125 lbs-ish. Iโ€™ve add some already on this thread and am open for more, so feel free to send me a request. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • CandaceCollinsFitness
    Options
    ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • DreAnthony0910
    DreAnthony0910 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everybody you can do it โœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐ŸฟโœŠ๐Ÿฟ im cutting down to become a personal trainer on the side just to help people. Believe and you can achieve ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • newlife0516
    newlife0516 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yep me too. Feel free to add.
  • Fuerte_2020
    Fuerte_2020 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Need to lose 94 more....I'd live some friends with the same goal...
  • dg4464
    dg4464 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™ve lost 110 lbs in 4 years. Hit a serious plateau. I need to change things up. Looking for tips.
  • angml30
    angml30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I need to lose 60 pounds. I know itโ€™s not 100 but being almost 200 pounds at my height is not healthy. Itโ€™s so very hard. It is hard at 47 with everything else in life. Looking for positive friends to add.
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm starting @ 345lbs...down to rep since 1/1/2020. I'm keto and using CICO (calories in/calories out) with a first goal tty I reach 300lbs. I'm trying not to rush the process and could definitely use some friendlies on this journey!
  • TaraMB001
    TaraMB001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose after just losing 27!
  • lifeatno58
    lifeatno58 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi all, I also have 100lbs if not more to lose, would love some more friends on here! I am going to try and add people now if I can figure it out... I used to use Mfp years ago and it was much easier to add friends I'm sure! Xxx

182438543.png
  • CandaceCollinsFitness
    Options
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I once had that much to lose but Iโ€™m back for third time to try to get to a healthy weight which would be 30lbs or so but Iโ€™m a very supportive friend!