Jillian Michaels @ 5’0”, 175lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My only Jillian Michael's experience was when she partnered with Curves and they created videos of exercises to do in between their machines. They were perfectly normal and encouraging fitness instructor behavior, and I always liked them. I don't see anything wrong with her post above. However, if I had ever watched the show and saw her doing what was described above, I'd probably feel very differently about her, and it would certainly affect the way I read anything coming from her.

OP, if you were looking for people to actually share their stories, I'm currently down 75 lbs from my highest ever weight (and down 45 from 1.5 years ago when I got restarted after a regain). I still have a long way to go, but I'm currently the lowest I've ever been on any weight loss attempt, and this is by far the longest time I've stayed dedicated to a weight loss plan.

That’s wonderful! I think it’s always a good time to share success stories :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!