Ticker issue

I copied the ticker code but dont know where to put it ? I would like to see it on my profile

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    It used to display automatically on your profile but that was quite a while ago. I can't find a way to display it anymore on my profile so I have given up trying.

They stopped it automatically showing on the forums which I thought was a shame. So the only way you can show it on the forums is to copy and paste the url into your post.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited January 2020
    Crap can't get it to work anywhere now. Used to be able to at least copy and paste the url into the post but now I only get this.

I MISS MY TICKER :'(:'(:'(

9995069.png
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,451 Member
    I have my ticker on my signature that I use on every post. But as of late it doesn't display.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Is there any way to contact an administrator? I miss the ticker, too.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    That’s what I thought too!

I don’t have the faintest idea what this ticker is that people miss! 😂
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    I gave up trying too but it is such a shame as it really gives a boost when you see it when you login ;)
  • sryan921
    sryan921 Posts: 29 Member
    Finally got mine to show up. I'm on a desktop. If you go to the Apps tab and then hit clicker, there's a box to check to make your ticker public. I clicked it, went back to my page and the ticker was actually there. Not sure about mobile though.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,905 Member
    sryan921 wrote: »
    Finally got mine to show up. I'm on a desktop. If you go to the Apps tab and then hit TICKER , there's a box to check to make your ticker public. I clicked it, went back to my page and the ticker was actually there. Not sure about mobile though.

Yep. ^^This will cause it to display. You don't have to copy/paste anything. That is for offsite webpages/blogs/social media etc.

(Fixed clicker to TICKER)
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    ticker is bugged, it display after updating but give it few days and its gone again.
  • sryan921
    sryan921 Posts: 29 Member
    edited February 2020
    (Fixed clicker to TICKER)

Haha, whoops. Thanks
  • SlayLikeAWarrior
    SlayLikeAWarrior Posts: 89 Member
    Ticker only works on the web version of mfp and not the app. To enable your ticker, please go to settings, select privacy settings and chose who can see your ticker and that's it. If you have done these steps and ticker still not displaying, then I would say it's bug related. Otherwise contact support for help.