Best app for training

Options
Hello all. Hopefully this is the right place to ask this question.
I (42m) lost a bunch of weight (60lbs) through healthy eating and cardio (hiking, biking, running, etc.), so I am very well informed and know exactly what I am doing with cardio and food. Have been doing core exercises lately at home.
Joined the local gym to finally start lifting, but I don't really know what I am doing. I can't really afford extensive personal training right now and taking one or two classes is useless. I researched it online as well and there are various programs for weight lifting, but I am all over the place. I have a routine, but I don't think I am on the right path.
Someone suggested using an app that has videos, instructions, etc. I Googled it a bit and got a bunch of suggestions, but nothing concrete.
I am looking for something where for example, I want to work out particular muscle groups Mon-Wed-Fri and this app has videos to just tell me exactly what to do or something like that. I am sort of guessing here about these, but from what I was told this is how I think it works.
Any advice and input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
F

Replies