Snack time: what are you eating?

Options

Replies

• canthony3505
    canthony3505 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yogurt, cheese sticks, trail mix, cuties (the little mandarin oranges)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Chobani Nutty For Nana Flip, Old Wisconsin Turkey Bites, & a cheese stick
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Lately my husband and I have been eating popcorn in the evenings. Pretty low in calories.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    At night I always try to make room for a cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream on top. It sends me off to bed feeling like I have been indulged, and I don't therefore feel deprived or resentful of my eating plan.
  • paul2519
    paul2519 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I snack on apples, bananas, pears, walnuts, pecans, and mixed berries usually still frozen
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Today - avocado and some slices of smoked salmon.
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My snack rotation includes: cottage cheese w/ a pineapple or mandarin orange fruit cup, apple with cheese or almond butter, banana with almond butter, celery with pb & raisins, jícama with chile lime seasoning, avocado toast with everything bagel seasoning, air-popped popcorn, hard-boiled eggs.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was cottage cheese and diced peaches (I loveeeee this), today is an apple with 1tbsp PB :blush:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    For breakfast/snack had a Chobani Apple Crisp Twist flip, Hormel Uncured Salami & Cheddar tray, & a Quest Caramel Chocolate bar.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    For breakfast/snack had a Chobani Apple Crisp Twist flip, Hormel Uncured Salami & Cheddar tray, & a Quest Caramel Chocolate bar.

Still haven't tried the Quest chocolate caramel... ha
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    This was my midday snack yesterday. 92 g leftover rotisserie chicken with 30 g of sugar free BBQ sauce, and 113 g of green beans. Total calories 216, 20 g protein. (plus a honey crisp apple at 85 calories)
    kg665hegz7a8.jpg
  • groomerofdogz
    groomerofdogz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    An apple and a larabar, pb and banana flavor. But smoothie bowls are a new favorite of mine now! 😋
  • ssorg9
    ssorg9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Half a cucumber with Hummus
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I have carrot sticks, but there are donuts at work. So we will see what wins. Idk if I'm in the mood for that amount of sugar, so the carrot sticks may win this battle royale.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Made some pumpkin chia mousse today! 🥄
  • VeggieMeg71
    Options
    If I'm hungry at bedtime, I've been drinking unsweetened soy milk with a squirt of sugar-free chocolate syrup. If I'm low on fiber for the day, I stir in some Fibersure.
  • VeggieMeg71
    Options
    Just ate a low-fat Greek yogurt cup with about 1/3 cup of Kashi GO Original cereal on top. 175 calories total. Filling and yummy.
  • TheresaEdwardsmfp
    TheresaEdwardsmfp Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As a grab and go, skinny popcorn is brill. I buy them in a multipack so there are six small bags of them. There are only 90 calories in one bag.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I just had one of my homemade Girl Scout Samoa cookie dupes. I throw some shredded coconut and dates in a food processor, which creates a dough that I then dip in melted Lily's chocolate. Chill and grab when you're hankering for some Samoas :) They're actually quite good (not my recipe--saw on Pinterest).
  • holli1ch
    holli1ch Posts: 673 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Apricots and prunes.