Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

My journey

Melolson14Melolson14 Posts: 121Member Member Posts: 121Member Member
I’m going to tell you about my journey of lossing weight .
I decided one day that I need to do something to change.
I have started eating better, cutting back on how much I eat. Drinking more water and walking.
My SW 194
CR 171.2
I lost 22 lbs and stopped trying to loss and just maintain the weight I was at. For 3 months. It is time to start trying to loss again. My GW 150
I’m excited to see how this goes.
I’m excited to see how this goes.
I will try to post ever day on how it is going.

Replies

• Melolson14Melolson14 Posts: 121Member Member Posts: 121Member Member
    Today I woke up weighed myself . Scale moved, so 😘 then this afternoon I ate some kurmukake . Not a good thing. But I said don’t do it again. I try not to get upset with myself when I do that.
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Posts: 3,430Member Member Posts: 3,430Member Member
    Melolson14 wrote: »
    Today I woke up weighed myself . Scale moved, so 😘 then this afternoon I ate some kurmukake . Not a good thing. But I said don’t do it again. I try not to get upset with myself when I do that.

Is it krumkake? It looks delicious. I googled.
    It is very good
    55 calories
    Well it has been a busy last few days.
    The update is I’m stuck at 169.8 for 4 days😭. The weekend is over and hoping to get back on track.
    Well this morning I weighed in and was 169.2.
    Not a lot but I will take it. 😎
    This morning I weighed in. And I’m down to 167-6. . Ya
    After a family get together I weigh in at 168.6. Sad
  • ladyzherraladyzherra Posts: 236Member, Premium Member Posts: 236Member, Premium Member
    Keep going for your goals!
    Last weekend was really rough on my diet.
    But starting to get back on track
    Well today I lost a pound😎💕
    I’m cW 166
    I’m still at 166. For some time but hoping it will change soon.
    I went ice fishing over the weekend. It was a lot of fun , but came with a price not eat right and drinking beer. So today on the scale I gained 1/2 pound. 😭 back to working hard to get it off this week.
  • Be_theBest_MeBe_theBest_Me Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    The scale is a tool. It reflects what we fuel our body with. Don't let the sway get you down. Sounds like to me you'll hit 150 by March!! You are doing amazing!! All things in moderation!! Keep it up!! I'll be checking in on ya!! Our journey is similar!! Goals the same!! 150 here we come I'm at 177 right now!!! Just got back on the horse and I'm gonna ride until I die!! Never stopping again. Changing my habits for life this time. Not just weight loss!!!
  • NovusDiesNovusDies Posts: 6,624Member, Premium Member Posts: 6,624Member, Premium Member
    You should take a look at this article:

https://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-and-highly-annoying-world-of-scale-weight-and-fluctuations/

With a few exceptions fat weight loss and fat weight gain happens in small fractions of pounds each day. The bigger changes on the scale you see happening is water weight coming and going and the differences in how much food waste you currently have in your system. It can take several weeks of weighing yourself to establish your true rate of loss.

You might want to consider getting a weight trending app like Libra or Happy Scale to help smooth out the ups and downs of your weight variations.