My journey

I’m going to tell you about my journey of lossing weight .
I decided one day that I need to do something to change.
I have started eating better, cutting back on how much I eat. Drinking more water and walking.
My SW 194
CR 171.2
I lost 22 lbs and stopped trying to loss and just maintain the weight I was at. For 3 months. It is time to start trying to loss again. My GW 150
I’m excited to see how this goes.
I’m excited to see how this goes.
I will try to post ever day on how it is going.

Replies

• Melolson14
    Melolson14 Posts: 147 Member
    Today I woke up weighed myself . Scale moved, so 😘 then this afternoon I ate some kurmukake . Not a good thing. But I said don’t do it again. I try not to get upset with myself when I do that.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Melolson14 wrote: »
    Today I woke up weighed myself . Scale moved, so 😘 then this afternoon I ate some kurmukake . Not a good thing. But I said don’t do it again. I try not to get upset with myself when I do that.

Is it krumkake? It looks delicious. I googled.
  • Melolson14
    It is very good
    55 calories
  • Melolson14
    Well it has been a busy last few days.
    The update is I’m stuck at 169.8 for 4 days😭. The weekend is over and hoping to get back on track.
  • Melolson14
    Well this morning I weighed in and was 169.2.
    Not a lot but I will take it. 😎
  • Melolson14
    This morning I weighed in. And I’m down to 167-6. . Ya
  • Melolson14
    After a family get together I weigh in at 168.6. Sad
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Keep going for your goals!
  • Melolson14
    Last weekend was really rough on my diet.
    But starting to get back on track
  • Melolson14
    Well today I lost a pound😎💕
    I’m cW 166
  • Melolson14
    I’m still at 166. For some time but hoping it will change soon.
  • Melolson14
    I went ice fishing over the weekend. It was a lot of fun , but came with a price not eat right and drinking beer. So today on the scale I gained 1/2 pound. 😭 back to working hard to get it off this week.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    The scale is a tool. It reflects what we fuel our body with. Don't let the sway get you down. Sounds like to me you'll hit 150 by March!! You are doing amazing!! All things in moderation!! Keep it up!! I'll be checking in on ya!! Our journey is similar!! Goals the same!! 150 here we come I'm at 177 right now!!! Just got back on the horse and I'm gonna ride until I die!! Never stopping again. Changing my habits for life this time. Not just weight loss!!!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    You should take a look at this article:

https://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-and-highly-annoying-world-of-scale-weight-and-fluctuations/

With a few exceptions fat weight loss and fat weight gain happens in small fractions of pounds each day. The bigger changes on the scale you see happening is water weight coming and going and the differences in how much food waste you currently have in your system. It can take several weeks of weighing yourself to establish your true rate of loss.

You might want to consider getting a weight trending app like Libra or Happy Scale to help smooth out the ups and downs of your weight variations.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    You should take a look at this article:

https://physiqonomics.com/the-weird-and-highly-annoying-world-of-scale-weight-and-fluctuations/

With a few exceptions fat weight loss and fat weight gain happens in small fractions of pounds each day. The bigger changes on the scale you see happening is water weight coming and going and the differences in how much food waste you currently have in your system. It can take several weeks of weighing yourself to establish your true rate of loss.

You might want to consider getting a weight trending app like Libra or Happy Scale to help smooth out the ups and downs of your weight variations.

Yeeeeeeeeees!! That's exactly what I was saying!! Woo woo
  • Melolson14
    I am down to 163.4
    I’m so excited I’m getting close to my goal of 160
  • Melolson14
    I’m getting close to my end on the phase that I work really hard to lose. I’m CW162.6
    So not bad.
    Then I will work on maintaining this weight for 4 months.
    After that I will decide if I need to work at it again.
  • Melolson14
    Today made me feel good.
    I was at work, I talk care of apartment build with elderly residents.
    I was visiting with a resident and her daughter . Her daughter told me that I look amazing. And ask if I lost weight. I said yes
    She was the first person to say . I look great.
    Then when I was around a few other residents they also said I look great.

Made me feel good
  • Melolson14
    Tomorrow I’m going to go see so family that I haven’t seen in a very long time. So it will be fun to catch up on things and see what they say about my weight loss.
  • Melolson14
    Today I treated myself to some shopping.
    I went down 2 sizes. Wow I just looked in the mirror in shock. What a fantastic feeling.