Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Options

Replies

• Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @shrinkingshorty37 welcome to the group, and I wish you all the best on your weight loss journey.
  • shrinkingshorty37
    Options
    Thank you @Curvybaja55!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I’m looking to add some pcos friends with similar goals and start weights and struggles. I started last February (2019) after TTC for over a year. The gynecologist suggested I lose 100lbs before getting serious about ttc with clomid or anything like that so that’s how this started.

Starting weight: 282
    Current weight: 251.6
    Goal weight: 170

Basically I’m counting calories, trying to make healthier choices but not doing anything too restrictive for sanity and sustainabilities sake. I also have been doing fitgirls guide 28 day jumpstart at home workout which I love. But I’m kind of on a weird break right now because I got my tonsils taken out on the 19th so there isn’t much I can comfortably eat and working out is kind of off the table for now.

Anyway!! I’d love to add some friends if you’re interested!!

I have pcos. All I did to be honest with you to get to my fertility to change was I stopped eating anything w soy in it. They say avoid phytoestrogenic foods. I started taking a herbal to get my period. And walking exercise seemed to help my period regulate. I didn’t really lose much at that time. It’s weird I’ve always been heavy set. But back then when I was trying I weighed a lot less. But it’s not impossible, I have 5 kids now. My first 3 were 6 years apart bc of my fertility issue and then the rest were 2/3 years apart. I seem to be more fertile the older I am and I wasn’t trying to lose weight at those times either