a slow jogger too?

Options
13»

Replies

• sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ah, this thread is good for my heart today :) Everyone I know in real life runs fat and they talk about it all the time. It's nice to know I'm not alone!
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    <<
    Raises her hands! I sooooooooo want to do the C25K, but living out in the country, my cell phone doesn't get service in areas where I would have to be jogging. Hoping to switch providers when my contract is finally up in January and hopefully can do it then. If not, I'll keep doing what I'm doing and shuffle around on my own. :happy:

I do mine on an old smart phone that is not connected to cell phone service anymore, if you download the app beforehand it should still work. At least that's how I do it..
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Speed doesn't really matter that much ... the burn and fitness benefits are related to the heart rate increase you achieve. Also like everyone else said, you will get faster as you keep at it! :) Good luck!
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    im not doing that program but i love to do cardio exercise and abs exercise than lifting
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Slow jogger here too! I think my legs are actually made of lead!
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes I am a slow runner and seriously thought I was the only one lol!! I use runtastic and it says I am walking at a brisk pace! UH IM ACTUALLY JOGGING CRAZY COMPUTER APP!! Lol glad you posted this makes me feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one!!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I need to do c25k.....this is why:
    I listen to christian Rock/alternative music as I workout. I find it very motivating. Anyways as I'm doing laps at my old high school track, the song Breakfast by Newsboys began to play. It literally took over my body, my arms begin to move, I clapped along to the music, I began to dance and skip around the track, not caring that other people could see me. Then the skipping turned into running, and then the song ended with me on my knees panting like a dog, because I am NOT a runner. So I got back up grabbed my water and kept on walking.