3 month accountability partners

Options
Summer is quickly approaching! And I have 15 more pounds to lose. Who wants to get serious and keep each other accountable? I want to be able to motivate each other, message daily, weekly weigh ins. Who’s in?

Replies

• caitrschmidt
    caitrschmidt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes! I’m in.
  • serengaros
    serengaros Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would really be up for this! I have been wanting to lose about 20 pounds for quite a while now! I see on mfp you can create private groups which could also be an option, maybe a small group of max 8-10 people as the larger the less accountable we are.?
  • jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    serengaros wrote: »
    I would really be up for this! I have been wanting to lose about 20 pounds for quite a while now! I see on mfp you can create private groups which could also be an option, maybe a small group of max 8-10 people as the larger the less accountable we are.?

Sent pm
  • serengaros
    Options
    If anyone else is interested I can eventually create a mfp group for us maybe max 8 people so we all remain accountable? For weekly weigh ins and aims for the week ahead etc?

Only if this is the kind of thing you were thinking of! I don't want to take over your post!!
  • Hokeapril18
    Hokeapril18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 15 lbs to lose
  • serengaros
    Options
    I have exactly 15 lbs to lose

Did you want to be part of the group?
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I have 40kgs to lose but dropping 1 or 2 lbs a week ...with the odd stagnate. Never going back up..happy to join motivation groups.
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Love to join if room. 10 lbs more to go!
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm up for new friends on here.
  • smbrunkow
    smbrunkow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? Just starting counting my calories tomorrow! I want to lose 22 lbs in the next 5 months and I think 15 lbs in 3 months is a great first goal.
  • fizzfizz
    fizzfizz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    HI, sounds great - I'm in!
  • GillianKAllen
    GillianKAllen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you still have room in your group? I am floundering doing this on my own and would love to have more accountability!
  • CRBmission
    CRBmission Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. 15 pounds to lose and starting Ketogains protocol after another fall on my face attempt
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your group. I am in need of motivation.
  • paulistanno
    paulistanno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After tksgiving I screw up my diet and the gym. Gained 20 lbs since then. I am ready to go if there is a spot.
  • lulubellkelly22
    lulubellkelly22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m keen to join to keep accountable, sounds awesome! 😊. Please let me know how to join group? Thanks
  • Debs_1985
    Debs_1985 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes I am in. I have a wedding to go to in August and would like to wear something nice rather than thinking do I look fat in this. Not only buying clothes that don't make me look as big instead of clothes I actually like.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I've between15-20lb to go, and really need help to keep my motivation and get consistent so they're gone by summer.

My biggest push at the moment is to get exercise back into my routine, too.

Any of you got steady workout routines?
  • niccibf
    niccibf Posts: 36 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I would like to join if you have room! I have 15-20 lbs to lose. I have to stop losing and gaining back the same 5 lbs. 😬😕